Chapter Three, Page Five

They both saw the beautiful ocean from the porch of their two story beach house. They began to take each others clothes off on the balcony. Andrew was tired of being the one that had the orgasms. He knew Atriel could turn on every part of his body with just the touch of his tongue. He didn't wanna disappoint Atriel by being just great at sex. He ripped Atriel's underwear down. He licked and sucked Atriel's balls.
Atriel moaned in pleasure as Andrew sucked his cock. Andrew rubbed Atriel's chest while sucking his dick super fast. Atriel began to moan and he came in Andrew's mouth immediately and Andrew kept sucking faster and faster not realizing that Atriel was squirming as his orgasm became too much. He came and came some more as Andrew kept sucking. He swirled his tongue around Atriel's cock and he moaned and moaned louder. Andrew stopped when his phone began to ring and Atriel shot cum on the side of Andrew's face. It was Jeremy. Andrew didn't know how to trust Jeremy but he went over to his car. Jeremy slid a picture under Atriel's door.

Jeremy: (Flashbacks) Hey.

Ricardo Rodriguez: ¡Hola!

Jeremy: Bend that ass over bro. (Pulls Ricardo's pants down) (Shoves his big long cock up his ass)

Andrew: Hello.

Jeremy: (Gets out of a car) Hey, I'm back.

They both walk into the house and sit down on the couch and start playing. All of a sudden gay porn comes onto the screen.

Lexi: (Smiling from upstairs)

Jeremy: What the hell?!

Andrew: Those Latin dudes are hot. Oh my gosh.

Andrew begins to get hard. He has a boner that is so huge that Lexi can see the whole thing from upstairs.

Andrew: Bro can we turn this off-

Jeremy: (Grabs Andrew's cock)

Andrew: No. This is what I was afraid of.

Jeremy: Don't be afraid.

Andrew: No! We can't do this anymore bro. It's not the old days where we'd Fortnite and Fuck.

Jeremy: (Pulls Andrew's dick)

Andrew: Stop dude. That hurts. Seriously stop!

Jeremy: (Yanks Andrew's pants and underwear down) (Pushes him to the couch)

Andrew: Stop! Please.

Jeremy: (Puts his hand over Andrew's mouth) (Puts his mouth on Andrew's cock)

Andrew: (Punches Jeremy in the jaw)

Jeremy: (Takes his cock out and shoves it in Andrew's mouth)

Tears roll down Andrew's face as Jeremy face fucks him. Andrew bites Jeremy's dick and he takes it out. Jeremy proceeds to turn Andrew around and fuck him in the ass. Andrew screams.

Andrew: Stop!!! I didn't give you consent!! Stop!!

Lexi: (Runs down the stairs) Stop Jeremy!!
(Pulls Jeremy off Andrew) Are you okay Andrew?

Andrew: Not really. Thank you Lexi. I'm not coming over here ever again Jeremy. This is the end of our friendship. You just basically raped me.

Jeremy: At least I got to cum in your ass.

Andrew: I only let Atriel do that.

Jeremy: You used to have this ass all the time Andrew. Before you became a traitor and left all of us for this dude.

Andrew: He's nice to me unlike all of you. Y'all were fake friends. Atriel knows a lot about that type of stuff. Lexi thank you but I'm not coming over here again! Goodbye. (Walks out the house and drives away)

Jeremy: You saving him was just part of our real plan.

Lexi: Yep. (Scoffs)