3

Schlatt slowly opens his eyes, softly groaning.

His head is killing him. Weakly opening his eyes to see a small fire beside him, what the hell? Making his sit up quickly, where is he?

Hissing he touches his head realising that it was wrapped, all of his cuts were wrapped. Looking around he noticed that he was in some type of cave, it didn't seem like the biggest but it's not the smallest either.

At this point he was way beyond confused, who took him here and most importantly who wrapped him up?

Staring outside he noticed how dark it was, shit, Puffy and Luke. They're probably worried about him and wondering where he is or what happened to him.

He looked around for his bow but was unable to find it, no, shit where did it go? Panicking as he looked around for both his bow and the arrows to it they were nowhere to be seen, not even the knife was with him.

Schlatt forced himself to accept the fact that it was gone, moving himself, ready to stand up from the now cold group but a random snap caught his attention.

Looking back at the entrance all he saw was darkness.

That was until he saw some movement within the dark, sitting there he leans forward squinting his eyes to see if he was seeing what he was seeing is correct.

Staring at the small movement two yellow dots suddenly glowed over the darkness making him gasp, his heart pounded seeing them slowly move around. He prayed to himself that they were some type of fire flies, but man was he wrong, both of them in sync moving closer to the cave.

Schlatt slowly crawled back seeing the eyes get closer and closer, was it some type of wild bear? Or wolf? Shit, it's gonna attack him.

Fearfully watching them get closer and closer, it was finally at the entrance.

It came inside the cave slowly, but it wasn't an animal it was that Hybrid Schlatt was trying to catch from earlier today. Schlatt heavily panted as the Hybrid stares at him with somewhat curiosity, it tilts it's head just staring at him, as he thought things couldn't get worse it started coming near him making him quickly back away from the creature;

"G-GET BACK!"

Yelling at the guy "don't you dare come near me." Schlatt glaring at the freak that was kneeled in front of him, trying to stay tough and scary towards the thing but that was quickly thrown out of the window seeing a familiar bow and arrows "hey!" Angrily staring at him "that's mine! Give it here you little-" trying to reach out to grab it only to hurt his cut up leg, shouting in pain the Hybrid took the bow and arrow off, setting them aside to lean against the wall of the cave.

Once again moving itself closer to him "n-no! Get away! Don't touch me you freak!" Seeing his ear flicker but the Hybrid clearly ignored him, setting his hand on his leg.

"I SAID-"

"Relax, you're going to hurt yourself more."

He spoke so gently, Schlatt was shocked and sat there intensely "...it's better than before...is it bothering you?" The Hybrid asked looking up at Schlatt "um..." taking a quick glance at the arrows "...yeah, it does." Making the Hybrid nod "then I'm going to have to put some type of ointment or something on your cuts to heal them." As he continued to talk Schlatt kept his eyes on the arrows.

In the middle of his talk Schlatt glanced at the Hybrid before shoving him out of the way onto the ground aggressively, reaching to grab the bag of arrows, causing it to tip over but he still managed to grab one.