8

Schlatt couldn't keep his mind off of the Fox.

For the last week he kept thinking about the kiss, their kiss. But most importantly that promise he made Fundy.

Having their first time together.

The thought of him and Fundy being together in an intimate position. He blushed, and stared at his ceiling.

Lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling, he was shirtless and his lower half was covered by the sheets. What would he do? What would Fundy be like during their first time? Would it be passionate and slow, or would it be fast and rough?

He blushes and covers his face, he's never felt this way before.

Will he even do a good job fucking him? He sighs and turns to lie on his stomach, his head turned to look out his window.

He wants to see Fundy.

Hearing a knock, he sits up "yeah?" The door opens, revealing Ted. Ted spent a night with them last night after getting drunk at the bar and Charlie was currently out of town so nobody was going to be able to watch over him drunk off of his ass, so Luke and Schlatt brought him back, and Puffy wasn't so happy about it.

The man smiled and closes the door behind him.

"Hey, can I talk to you?"

"Depends."

Ted chuckled and made his way over, and sat beside him, staring down at him "are you alright?" Schlatt looks up at him "I should ask you that, Puffy is pissed at you from last night." Seeing his best friend rub the back of his neck "yeah, she already told me. Also before I go home I just wanted to let you know that Puffy said her and Luke were going to be out of town for the next three days."

"Wait, what?" Sitting up on his bed and staring at him "Luke and Puffy are going out of town for a hunt, and she wanted to know if I could watch you while they were gone but you're old enough to watch yourself."

Puffy and Luke out of town, then that's means he gets to see Fundy for the next three days.

"Yeah I can handle myself, thanks."

"No problem, anyways, are you okay? You seem tense." He nods "yeah I'm fine." Seeing Ted shrug "okay, just checking, because Puffy told me that you've been acting a bit strange and not hanging out with us, and she told me that you're always going out into the forest."

Schlatt hums "just needed some fresh air is all, that's not a crime is it?"

"No, but you are a little suspicious." Schlatt looks down at himself "you sure things are okay man? You know you can talk to me." Talk to him… looking up at Ted he takes in a deep breath "you're my best friend." Ted furrowed his brows, confused, he slowly nods his head "yeah?"

A blush crept up on his face, mentally preparing himself to answer a question.

"Can you give me advice, and please don't make it weird but…let's say, you're about to have your first time…how would you handle it?" Ted's eyes widened, he was not expecting that.

"Oh." Schlatt nodding "yeah, oh." Seeing Ted rub his arm "uhm, well, why are you asking?" Asking the younger male "because I'm curious."

Ted stares at Schlatt, and just by his body language his eyes widened "ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE YOUR FIRST TIME!?" Causing Schlatt to cover his mouth.

"Shhh!" Embarrassed by the reaction "sorry! But you are?!" His face reddening "jesus Christ, shut up and don't be so loud." Ted quickly nodded, and removed his hands, the man's eyes sparkling "oh my god, I'm so happy for you, who is it?"