⚠️9⚠️

Given the blankets he needed Phil tells him the direction for the house, which was outside of the village.

Walking through the unknown village, he received nasty glares coming from the hybrid.

He felt so out of place.

Making his way out of town he began to ask himself if staying here was a good idea.

Mid walk he felt a presence behind him, flinching he turned around turning around he sees a smaller male, he was tanned, wearing a blue hoodie, black jeans with boots and a beanie. His hair was black and long and his eyes were brown, but the thing that stuck out was his yellow fluffy wings, he was obviously a bird hybrid but he was unsure of what kind he was.

The guy stares at up him smirking "a human in the village huh? That's new." Schlatt just stares at him, not know what he could respond with "how rude of me, I'm Alex. Fundy's best friend."

Best friend?

Schlatt nods "nice to meet you." Not wanting to say anything, just wanting to get to the house and rest for the night.

"So you're the reason why he's been acting strange."

Alex says, looking him up and down, his gaze was unnerving "strange?" Alex shrugs walking beside him "it's pretty obvious that he was seeing someone, he's been smiling a bit too much lately," Chuckling "so where are you headed?"

Schlatt was getting annoyed by the guy, he didn't want to talk to him but he couldn't be rude.

"To the house."

"The old one? You're going to be sleeping there? Wow, I'm surprised that anybody is okay with you staying here for the night." Schlatt shrugs "I mean, Phil is okay with it." Alex raises his eyebrow, looking him up and down again "oh okay, so you're the one sleeping there alone?"

He says, making Schlatt furrow his brows "…yeah."

"Hmm, interesting," sighing "it gets really cold in there so I don't think that blanket is going to do much." Schlatt just nods, he just wants to get out of here and fast "well, as long as the doors are open and closed then I should be good."

"I could help you keep warm."

Schlatt froze, and slowly looked over at the shorter man, who had a smirk on his face "no thank you, I'm fine," He said, looking away from him and continuing to walk "I'm sure there's a fireplace so I can just light myself a fire."

Alex grabs his arm and pulls him back "you sure~? It's a lot warmer with someone else." The tone of his voice made him feel uncomfortable.

"No, thanks."

Pulling his arm away from the hybrid "don't you have a man or something?" Alex smiles "I do, but that doesn't mean I can't have some fun," Walking in front of him, and blocking his path, placing his hand on his chest, slowly trailing it down "besides, nobody has to know."

Schlatt grabs his wrist, and Alex's face turns red.

"I'm not interested, I just want to be left alone."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, and I'll let everyone know if you continue to be a pest." Letting go of his wrist "now excuse me, it's getting dark and I'm tired." Alex stares at him and smiles "alright," stepping away "but you'll be coming back to me~"

"Whatever."

"Have a good night."

Saying his final goodbye he walks away, and Schlatt stares at him until he disappears, he didn't like that hybrid, he gave him an awful vibe.