10

The sunlight shined through the windows and onto the floor, the two of them laid there, their bodies against each other, and the fire had gone out a long time ago, the blanket covering their naked bodies.

Opening his eyes slowly Schlatt softly groans, his body was sore and his back hurt, the morning air was cold, and he was freezing. Looking to his side he sees Fundy curled up into a ball, the blanket pulled over his head, and the only thing that was sticking out was his fluffy orange tail.

It was beyond adorable, picking up the sheets to peak underneath the blanket to see Fundy sleeping peacefully.

"You're so cute." Mumbling, the Fox didn't stir, he didn't hear him, he was deep in his sleep.

Slowly crawling out of the bed he stretches his body and his back cracking, and he sighs in relief, grabbing his boxers and putting them on. Grabbing the blankets to fix it he accidentally pulls them off of Fundy, hearing him whine, curling himself into a ball.

"Cold."

"I'll bring a fire," reaching down and kissing his temple.

Pulling his pants on and slipping his socks on, he grabs the sweater and slips it on, looking around the room, there wasn't much to clean, and thankfully his clothes weren't really dirty.

Sliding in his jacket he zips it up, his hat was laying on the ground so he picks it up and puts it on.

The room was cold and his breath was visible, grabbing his shoes he slips them on and ties them, and before he heads out, he walks over to Fundy and gently taps him "hey, I'm heading out to get more wood, I'll be back soon."

The Fox didn't move, and Schlatt smiles, leaving the cabin.

The fresh morning air was cold, his nose and ears turning pink, the snow had stopped, and the sun was shining, the sky was a pretty shade of blue, and there was a light breeze, the wind blowing the snow on the ground.

Heading towards the woods he looks around, the trees had lost a lot of their leaves, and the animals were quiet, the snow was thick, and it was difficult to walk.

Walking through the woods images of last night popped up inside of his head, and he couldn't help but smile.

He really had his first time.

He never expected his first time would've been with a hybrid.

Not only a hybrid but a Fox hybrid, the most hated animal, the animal that people hunted. But to him, they were gorgeous and amazing creatures, and Fundy was the most gorgeous creature he has ever laid his eyes on.

A hybrid, and the one he fell in love with, the one he wanted to spend his entire life with.

His first love, and he wanted nothing more than to protect him.

Looking up at the trees and the sky above him he pauses, he hand slowly traveling up to his left shoulder that Fundy bit, realising that Fundy chosen him out of all the men he could've met and bonded with him.

He was claimed, he belonged to him, and he was happy.

He was happy.

Smiling, he continues walking, his hands inside his pockets, and he could see the snow falling off the trees.

Grab the wood and go back to the Fox.

And that's what he did.

Walking back to the cabin he could see Fundy laying on the bed, the blankets wrapped around his body, and the Fox looks at him and smiles "welcome back." Schlatt smiles and sets the wood down, taking his shoes off and his jacket.