Chapter 9

The Next Day (Lia's P.O.V):
Today Jc and I are hanging out with each other. I have some other things planned along with lunch and a movie. No i'm not going to try to make a move on him or anything like that, I know that's what you were thinking.

I just finished doing my hair and makeup. I'm not going over the top with my hair and makeup, i'm just doing it like I would on a normal day. And for my outfit, i'm going with casual and a little formal. A cute/nice black top with some blue skinny jeans and black sandals. I texted Jc to see if he was ready.

-Hiya it's Lia, just wanted to tell you i'm ready to go and you can pick me up at my hotel, the room is 436. Oh! I also have some other things planned for us! xx -
-Hey, i'll be there in 5 and ooooh sounds aswhemm dudee -

I didn't reply after that. I locked my phone and put in in my black purse that went over my shoulder. I walked out of my bathroom and walked over to the desk that the hotel had, I sat down but not for long because I heard a knock on the door. I figured it was Jc, I got up from the chair, fixed my hair a little and my top then I walked over to the door and opened it for Jc.

"Hey." Jc said, he smiled and walked into the room.
"Hi." I said, I smiled back and shut the door behind him.
"So what do you have planned?" Jc asked me. He walked over and sat down on my unmade bed.
"I can't tell you, it's a suprise." I said and smiled at him. He smiled back and after we talked a little bit we were off to lunch first. On the way to the restaurant Jc kept asking me what the suprise was, I could tell he really wanted to know. I know Jc and I are just friends or so he says, but when we were in the cab going to the restaurant I wanted to hold Jc's hand so bad. I miss his touch... :(

At The Restaurant (Jc's P.O.V):
We just got to the restaurant, we ordered our food and drinks right when we sat down to save time for Lia's suprise. I realllllllyyy wanna know what it is but she won't tell me ughh.

"Can you atleast give me a hint?" I asked Lia who was looking at the dessert menu.
"Nope because it might give it away." Lia said and she giggled a little. I smiled and started scrolling through instagram on my phone. "Where does Kian think you are?" Lia asked me. She put down the menu and I put down my phone.
"He thinks i'm visiting old friends from here." I told her, she nodded her head and went back to looking at the dessert menu and I went back to looking on instagram when Kian texted me.

-Missing you rn, hope your having fun or whatever haha. Love you. -
-Thanks, miss and love you too :) -

I locked my phone and put it to the side next to the ketchup bottle and the salt & pepper. And soon the food came, it looked and tasted realllyy gooood. :P

After Lunch & The Movies:
Now it's the moment I have been waiting for.... Lia's Suprise!!

"Tell meee." I said trying to take the blindfold off of my eyes.
"Just wait." Lia said, she was taking me somewhere with a blindfold on, I could tell we were walking in the street cause I keep hearing cars honking.
"Are we there yet?" I asked Lia. We stopped walking, so that probably means we are here.
"Yup." Lia said and she took off the blindfold. I looked around then I turned and smiled at Lia who was smiling back at me.

Back at the Hotel (Kian's P.O.V):
Ughh i'm so bored, I have like literally nothing to do in this boring hotel room. Maybe I should go to the pool or something...

I turned off the tv, got up from the bed and went over to my suitcase that had my swimsuit in it. I put on my swimsuit and went to the pool. When I got to the pool I seen 2 people that look fimiliar. I walked passed them and noticed it was Ricky and Amy.

"Oh hey guys." I said and sat down on a chair next to them.
"Hey Kian." Ricky said and he smiled.
"Hi." Amy said and she smiled too.
"I didn't know you guys were going to be here." I said and smiled back at them.
"Yeah niether did I." Ricky said
"We came here to see my parents and Ricky wanted to meet them." Amy told me, I nodded my head and looked at Ricky.
"Yup, did you know that Lia works at the Statue of Liberty touring?" Ricky asked me.
"Yeah Jc and I saw her yesterday when we went for one of the tours." I told Ricky, and he nodded his head.
"Oh, hey where's Jc anyways?" Ricky asked me.

Lia's P.O.V:
"I knew you would like it." I said to Jc.
"Like it? I love it! I get endless supplies of Sour Patch Kids and Arizona's!" Jc shouted, I giggled then smiled at him.
"Well i'm glad you love it." I said and Jc looked at me and we both laughed.

We got Jc's first couple packages of the stuff I got him and we found a bench in Central Park. We sat down and started eating the sour patch kids. As we were eating we kept telling jokes and weird yet funny storys about things that happened while we didn't talk to each other after we broke up.

After we got done eating like 2 packs of those candy's we started heading back to the hotel, when I tripped and fell. When I fell I was carrying 2 boxes of Sour Patch Kids.

"Lia are you okay?" Jc asked me. He got on his knees and helped me pick up the sour patch kids that I dropped.
"Yeah i'm fine." I said and I smiled. We kept picking up the bags when there was one left and Jc and I both went to grab it. Our hands touched each others and I smiled. We both looked up at each other and smiled.

I couldn't help myself. I couldn't keep these feelings in anymore. I looked into Jc's eyes and smiled then I closed my eyes and I felt our lips touch. His lips were soft like a cloud. I pulled away from the kiss and smiled, when Jc kissed me again. I smiled during the kiss, I didn't want this day or kiss to end. I loved every second of it. <3

--------
Oooooooo they kisssseeeeed!😱 What will happen now?! (I haven't decided yet.😂) If you haven't read Chapter 8 yet, go read it please!! I won't be updating for a couple days sry. I will update when I can! xoxo, Destiny😘