Sneek Peek @: Bromance Two (The Sequel)

Hey guys it's Destiny, I'm home sick for the second day in a row ughh. But anyways i'm giving a sneek peek to my readers that I love so much, for Bromance Two (The Sequal to Bromance) ||||| ENJOY!

-------
Two Years Later.

"Come on dad, I want to practice my pitching for tryouts." My son Nicky said to me. I spun around in my chair and looked at my boy who had a baseball and a mit in his hands.
"Alright, I'll be out in a minute." I said, he nodded his head and ran out of the room. I smiled to myself then turned back around and seen me and Jc's video was uploaded on our channel. I got up from the chair and walked outside to play baseball with Nicky.

-------
I'm sorry it's so short! I just don't want to really give away so much of the book in just a sneek peek. But that was in the first chapter of Kian's P.O.V.
Leave your comments about what you think about the new book!
I'm also looking for new characters in the book so if you would like to be in the book, message me the basic facts about you and who you want to be in the book and your relation to the characters. Or you can do it right here in the comments! I'm pick 2-3 people!

I love you all so much!! xoxo, Destiny❤️