Chapter 23

The Next Day
----Layla's P.O.V----
"Goodmorning beautiful." Jc said as he came down the stairs.
"Goodmorning." I said back. I continued to flip the pancakes when Jc wrapped his arms around me, I smiled because it was cute but I pulled him away cause it was wrong.
"Is everything okay?" Jc asked me, I turned and looked at him then shook my head. "What's wrong?" Jc asked me.
"I can't be with you Jc." I told him. He frowned then nodded his head. I walked over to him but he fast-walked back upstairs. All I wanted was for Jc to be happy. But not happy with me, I want him to be with Lia or Kian. Kian made him so happy and then he just broke his heart. Lia loved him and he just threw it away. I can't be with him because that's not what I want. That's not what he needs.
----Jc's P.O.V----
Why would Layla say that? She knows I like her and I know she likes me, what's the problem here? Sometimes I wish I could find the perfect person for me. Someone who will actually care and not cheat on me or put me in the hospital. But I have come to find that there is no perfect person. I can't ever just stay with someone, I always mess things up.
What's wrong with me?
----Kian's P.O.V----
"Alright Mr.Lawley we did some tests and it looks like you are free to go today! So would you like to call for someone to pick you up? or have a taxi?" The doctor asked me. I'm happy that I get to go home but then I wish Lip hurt me more so I could stay.
"N-No my friend is coming." I said, the doctor nodded his head, smiled and walked out of the room.
"Hey Kian sorry we took long Troye wanted to stop and get you some breakfast." Connor said as he walked into the room.
"It's fine, and the doctor said I could go home today." I told Connor and Troye.
"Ok well did you want to stop and get your stuff that you need?" Connor asked me, I nodded my head.
"But I was hoping either you or Troye could get my stuff for me. I'm not really in the mood to see Jc." I told them. Connor looked at Troye & Troye looked at Connor. Then they decided Troye would get my stuff. We checked out of the hospital and headed to my house.
----Troye's P.O.V----
We pulled up to Kian and Jc's house and I walked inside. I seen a girl sitting on the couch but no Jc.

"Oh um hi, I didn't know Jc was having people come over. I'm Layla." The girl said. She walked over to me and held out her hand. I smiled and shook it.
"I'm Troye, Jc didn't invite me over. I just came over to get Kian's things, he got out of hospital today and he's staying with Connor and I." I told Layla. She nodded her head and smiled.
"How is he doing? Kian?" Layla asked. I didn't think she would actually be interested considering that she is the girl who's with Jc.
"He's doing great." I told her, she nodded her head, smiled and went back to the couch.

I walked upstairs and sighed when I reached the top. I walked into Kian's room and began gathering things I thought he would need into a bag. When I was done I turned around and saw Jc standing in the doorway.
----Kian's P.O.V----
"Connor i'm going to go inside and find Troye so we can leave, I don't want to look at this house anymore." I told Connor, he nodded his head. I got out of the car and walked inside.

"Kian!" A girl said when I walked inside. I didn't know who she was or how she even knew my name.
"Girl I don't know." I said, I shooked my head then walked upstairs. "Troye!?" I called, I couldn't find Troye anywhere. I went up the next flight of stairs until I stumbled across someone. Jc.
"Kian?" Jc said, I rolled my eyes as he got closer.
"Where's Troye?" I asked him, he pointed to the bathroom. I walked over to the bathroom, and knocked on the door. "Troye are you in there?" I asked.
"Yeah! I'll be out in a minute!" Troye shouted back. I walked away from the bathroom and started walking down the stairs.
"Kian wait." Jc said, I turned and looked at him.
"What?" I asked him.
"I'm sorry. You know for how I handled things back at the hospital and not visiting you. Can you forgive me and we can forget all of this?" Jc asked. I didn't want to accept his apology. Not this time.
"It's a little late for that don't you think?" I asked, I turned and went down the stairs and went back out to the car to wait for Troye with Connor.

Later That Night:
----Jc's P.O.V----
"Are you okay? Like with what happened with us, Troye and Kian?" Layla asked me. I sat up on my bed, looked at Layla and shook my head.
"Jc, I'm really sorry you know that right?" Layla asked me. I believed that she was sorry but did she even like me at all?
"Can you just leave me alone? Jj will be back in a few hours so I don't need you here anymore." I told Layla, I could tell she was sad but at this point I didn't really care about her.
"But Jc-" Layla started to say but I cut her off.
"Just go Layla." I said. I layed back down on the bed and pulled the blankets over me. I heard Layla walk out and shut the door behind her. I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

It's hard watching someone you care about so much walk right out of your life.
~•
I kinda didn't really want Jc and Layla to happen, but at the same time I did. You feel me? lol -Destiny😘