Chapter 22

----Layla's P.O.V----
"Come on Jc you need to move on from Kian. I know it's hard but eventually your going to have to." I told Jc as we got into the house.
"I know that Layla, but right now I can't. It just takes time." Jc told me. I nodded my head as I sat on the couch.
"Do you think Lia still has feelings for you?" I asked him. He walked over and sat next to me on the couch.
"Maybe. I don't know." Jc said. I turned on the tv then looked at Jc.
"Well I think she does." I said. He looked at me then smirked.
"You know, your right. I should move on and be with someone who makes me happy." Jc said and he smiled, I smiled back.
"You do deserve to be happy with someone who rea-" I said but I got cut off by Jc's lips pressed against mine.
----Kian's P.O.V----
"So I heard you get to leave in a few days." Sam said. I nodded my head and continued to watch tv. "What are you going to do when you get out?" Sam asked me.
"I am going to stay with Connor & Troye for a few days or weeks just until I can find my own place or makeup with Jc." I told Sam. He nodded his head.
"How come you don't just come stay with me?" Sam asked me. I didn't want to stay at his house. Mostly because I knew Mandy & Lip would be over there sometimes and Sam parties to much.
"I would but I told Connor I would stay with him." I said to him. I didn't want to tell him the real reason I didn't want to go over there because it might hurt his feelings.
"Oh ok." Sam said. I smiled, then went back to watching tv.
----Mandy's P.O.V----
"When are we going?" I asked Lip. He turned, looked at me and shrugged.
"In a little bit. Andrea doesn't know that we are coming though." Lip told me. I nodded my head even though I knew that Andrea didn't know.
"How are we going to do it?" I asked him, I could tell that he was annoyed.
"Can you stop asking me all these fucking questions?" Lip asked me. I nodded my head then layed down on his bed. Lip never tells me anything.
----Jc's P.O.V----
"I-I'm so-sorry." I said to Layla after I pulled away from the kiss. She smiled then kissed me again.
"You don't have to be sorry." Layla whispered then she kissed me. She wrapped her arms around neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist. I felt something real. I like Layla. I slowly started lifting up her shirt when I heard a knock on the door. I sighed and got up from the couch. I walked over and opened the door seeing Connor smiling.
"Hey Connor." I said.
"Hey, can I come in?" Connor asked. I nodded my head and let him inside.
"What did you come here for?" I asked him, hoping not to sound rude.
"It's about Kian." Connor told me.
"Did something happen to him?" I asked Connor. He shook his head.
"Jc he won't eat, he barely talks when anybody visits him. Jc he needs you." Connor told me. Layla got up from the couch and walked over to me. She got close enough to me that I could hold her hand. I held her hand and Connor noticed it.
"I can't worry about him anymore Connor." I told him. I could tell he got a little sad. I like Layla, and Kian being in the hospital isn't going to change anything Layla & I have. Kian got himself into the hospital, not me. He cheated on me, so why should I give a shit what happens to him?
"I see." Connor said. He turned and walked out the house. I turned and looked at Layla who was looking at me.
"Don't worry I won't leave you." I said as I pulled Layla into a hug.

Later That Night:
----Connor's P.O.V----
"So did Jc go back and see Kian?" Troye asked me. I sat down next to him and he pulled me onto his lap.
"No, he's with someone else." I told Troye. I looked up at him and he gave me a suprised look.
"Wha-what do you mean?" Troye asked me, like it wasn't obvious.
"He's dating someone else. But this time its not a boy." I told Troye. I turned my head so I faced the tv and Troye started playing with my hair.
"Does Kian know that?" Troye asked me, I shook my head. "Don't you think he deserves to know that his boyfriend is now his ex and he's dating someone else already?!" Troye asked again.
"Yes he deserves to know but we aren't telling him. When he gets out of the hospital we can tell him or he will notice it himself. I don't even know the girls name! So we are NOT I repeat NOT telling Kian." I told Troye, he sighed and nodded his head.
"Do you think we could go visit Kian together? As in you & I?" Troye asked me. I looked up at him and smiled then I nodded my head and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled back then kept running his fingers through my hair and soon we both fell asleep.
~•
This is kind of a sucky chapter ugh lol
see ya when I see ya! -Destiny😘