Chapter 8

Kat's P.O,V. 

I quickly pulled away and broke the kiss. 

"Damon, I'm not sure that I like you. I've only known you for a couple of hours and..."

"It's my fault Kat. It's my fault for going to damn fast. You probably like one of the other guys anyways,"

"No. Well.. I mean. I don't know who I like. I'm sorry."

I got up and sprinted towards the door. I shouldn't have let him kiss me. Things were going to be awkward now! This was all my fault! Why had I things get this far. I felt my way down the stairs and raced into the city. I was going to go home. There was no way I was going back to their house again. 

"Wait up!" He cried. I didn't listen to him pleading behind me and sped up. I strided through the city, my ears ringing with every breath I took. I remembered the way back perfectly and nothing could slow me down. After just 20 minutes or running I was nearing the street to my house and Damon was nowhere near me. I turned onto my street and realized that I just needed to forget about them. I had more important things to worry about. 

Damon's P.O.V.

Shit. I lost her. The guys were going to literally kill me. I already knew that Jase and Liam liked her. I walked the rest of the way home as slow as I could, trying to avoid my fate. Eventually, our home loomed in front of me and I got myself ready for what was to come. 

I walked into the front door, "Um hey guys." I said. 

"Hey" I heard the guys call from different parts of the house.

"Where is Katrina?" I heard Will ask. 

"Well..um.. I lost her. You see I took her to the city and.."

"You fucking lost her?!" Will cried. "I swear to god we're gonna murder you!"

I heard footsteps thunder up my stairs and I just stood in the doorway, feeling stupid. 

A/N

Hey guys, it's Anastasia! I'd really love some more votes and views. I won't be posting the next part till I get at least 5 votes on this chapter! I'm sure y'all understand! I've been really busy, too! Either way, have a great day guys! Bye!