Nightclub

I was at the nightclub, drunk. I was swaying along to the beat, until I felt someone put their hands on my hips. I turned around and it was a hot lady.

She has long, brown hair that's all the way to her ass, big lips, that's got bright, red lipstick, big brown smoky eyes. She has short, black, tight dress, that shows all her sexy curves.

"Hey." I yelled over the loud music.

"Wanna dance?" She yelled.

I nodded my head. We both started dancing to the music.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Tara. You?" She yelled.

"Melody." I replied.

"That's a beautiful name." She said.

I smiled.

It was about 8 minutes later.

"Hey wanna go sit down?" Tara asked.

I nodded my head. We both walked towards the couch. Tara sat down and I straddled her lap. I placed my hand on the side of her face. I bit my bottom lip. She put her hand on my ass, and squeezed it. I put my forehead against hers, and my breath was fanning her face.

"I wanna fuck you." I whispered.

"Same." She replied.

We both smiled.

I leaned in, and captured her lips, in a wet kiss. Our tongues fought for dominance, and she won. Her tongue was exploring my mouth.

I wrapped my hand on her neck tightly, earning a moan from her.

I moaned gently when she bit my bottom lip gently. I opened my mouth, letting her explore it again.

"Get a room you 2." A voice came from behind me.

We both stopped what we were doing, and I looked to see who it was. It was a man and a lady.

"But public sex is hotter. Way hotter." Tara said.

What she said made me even more turned on. They both looked at me and Tara in disgust. They both walked away.

We both continued passionately making out.

I grinded my hips onto her vagina. I bit her neck, giving her a hickey. She squeezed both of my tits at the same time.

I grinded into her harder.

She picked me up, and started walking.

She walked up the stairs and she opened a door. She entered a room. She threw me onto a couch.
She took mine and her clothes off.

She has an amazing body. She has medium sized tits, and she's pretty thicc.

She hovered over me, and gave me a wet, passionate kiss. She rubbed my entrance with her hand, causing me to moan.

"God you're so wet for me baby." Tara said.

She put her middle and ring finger inside me, while she put her hand on my clit. My back arched off the couch, as she pumped in and out of me.

"Faster." I moaned loudly.

She fastened her pace, making my eyes roll into the back of my head. I wrapped my legs around her head.

I felt my orgasm nearing.

"I'm cumming." I moaned.

"Come for me." She said.

I felt a wave of pleasure hit me hard. I cummed more than anyone has made me.