Virgin

My mate Rose and I were in our math class.

We were taking down notes that the teacher was writing on the whiteboard.

Rose secretly handed me a piece of folded paper. I grabbed it and read it.

It read,

'Wanna take my virginity?

Yes No.

I circed yes and handed her back the paper. She read it and smiled.

Eventually, the school is over.

Rose and I were in my room.

I was on top, and we made out with each other passionately.

I took her shirt off and started kissing and sucking on her neck, giving her hickeys.

I continued making out with her passionately.

She took my shirt off.

Rose unhooked my bra and slid them down my shoulders. She started squeezing my tits gently.

I unbuttoned her jeans button and took off her jeans. I kissed her clit over her black underwear, and she moaned. I took her underwear off and started flicking her clit. She let out several loud moans.

Her moans became louder and louder each second.

Several minutes later, she came. She was panting.

"You wanna touch me?" I asked.

"Yes," Rose replied, smiling.

I flipped her over so she was on top. She started passionately making out with me.

She kissed her way down towards my pussy. She took my grey sweatpants and red underwear off. She put her middle and index finger inside me and started fingering me. I let it several load moans.

Several minutes later, I came, and I was panting heavily.

"You sure you're a virgin?" I panted.

"Na," Rose replied, smiling.

She looks so proud.

I leaned in and kissed her.