Strap On

I was lying in bed watching porn with my girlfriend Stacey.

"Wanna fuck?" I heard Stacey say quietly.

"Yes," I replied.

I turned my phone off then I put it on the nightstand. I hovered over Stacey and leaned in and started making out with her passionately.

I took her shirt off then I kissed my way down to her neck and I kissed and sucked on it. Stacey tilted her head to the side to give me more access. I heard her softly moan.

She took my shirt and bra off.

I sat us both up and she sucked and licked on my nipple.

She did the same with my other nipple.

I unhooked her bra and threw it on the floor. I heard it make a soft thumping sound as it landed on the floor.

I laid us back down again. I continued making out with her.

I gently kissed my way down to the waistband of her pants. I took her pants off. I started kissing and licking her inner thigh.

I put my fingers on Stanceys vagina over her underwear and her underwear was soaking.

"You're soaking baby." I said in a seducing voice.

I took her underwear off then I kissed her clit. I brought my tonight to her clit and I flicked it. I heard Stacey softly moan.

I put my middle and ring finger inside her and I curved my fingers so it was touching her g-spot. I fingered her and she moaned louder.

"I'm cumming!" Stacy moaned.

Seconds afterwards she came.

"My turn." Stacey said.

I laid down on the bed next to her. She hovered over me and she leaned in and made out with me passionately.

She took my pants off then she put her index finger on my clit and started rubbing it. I started breathing heavily.

She leaned in and we locked lips in a gentle, passionate kiss.

Several minutes later I came. Stacey lay down next to me. I was lying on the bed panting.

Once I stopped panting I stood up and grabbed a strap on from the nightstand. I put it on me then I hovered over Stacey once more. I was positioning the dildo and as I was doing so I  heard Stacey moan.

I put the dildo inside her and pumped it into her hard. She was moaning loudly.

I put my hands on Stacey's tits and massaged them.

Her moans became louder and louder as I penetrated her.

Several minutes later she came. I pulled the dildo out.

"Go on your hands and knees." I demanded.

Stacey obeyed me and she was on her hands and knees. I put the dildo inside her and penetrated her hard.

I started kissing her back.

I stopped kissing her back and I put my thumb inside her asshole. She moaned even louder.

I spanked her hard causing a red handprint to form on her ass cheek.

A few minutes later she came. I pulled the strap-on out.

We continued watching porn.