My Horny Friend

I was at school, in Math. I was sitting next to my mate, Jasmine.

I saw in the corner of my eye, Jasmine writing something on a piece of paper.

She handed it to me. The note read,

'Meat me in the girls toilet after Math.'

I nodded my head at her, and she nodded back with a big smirk on her face.

Math ended. Jasmine was the first one to leave, while I was one of the last.

I walked to the girls bathroom. As soon as I walked in, I felt someone shove me against a wall. I saw it was Jasmine.

She had a hungry look to her eyes.

She locked the bathroom door.

She heavily made out with me.

Our tongues fought for dominance, and she won. Her tongue was exploring my mouth.

I sucked on her tongue.

Soon we were both naked. Jasmine shoved her fingers inside me, and moved them in and out.

My moans was soft. She fingered me faster, making me moan louder.

Soon I came all over her fingers.

"I'm not done with you yet." Jasmine said.

Jasmine grabbed out a vibrator from her bag, turned it on, then placed it on my clit. I was moaning really loud.

She covered my mouth with her hand.

Jasmine started caressing my tits.

As soon as she stopped touching them, she bit my neck gently.

I soon came. She removed the vibrator. She turned it off then put it back in her bag.

"We're done now." Jasmine said.

She grabbed her clothes, then put them on. I grabbed my clothes too, and put them on.

Jasmine left the bathroom before me.