Anal

My girlfriend, Darcy and I were spooning on our bed, watching F is For Family on TV.

"I wanna do anal," I said.

"Is  this your first time?" She asked.

"Yes," I replied. 

"Ok, you need to shove a buttplug in there to stretch your asshole before we do it, and it'll take a while to stretch," Darcy replied.

Darcy turned her phone off and put it down on our nightstand. She stood up and grabbed the lube and a black buttplug. 

"Take your clothes off." She said in a demanding voice.

I obeyed her, stood up and took my clothes off. As I took my clothes off, Darcy put the lube on the buttplug. She put the lube back in the draw, and Darcy walked behind me. I felt her shove the buttplug inside my asshole, and I moaned.

"You can sit back down now," Darcy replied.

I obeyed her and sat down. Darcy sat down next to me. Darcy grabbed the phone from our nightstand and continued spooning and watching the show.

Several minutes later, Darcy said,

"We can do anal now." 

Darcy stood up, removed her clothes, and grabbed the big black strap-on and lube. She put it on and then put the lube on the dildo. She put the lube back in the drawer. She laid down next to me and removed my buttplug, causing me to moan.  I felt her put the dildo inside my asshole, and I loudly moaned. She started penetrating me fast.

Several minutes later, I came hard. 

"Go on your hands and knees," Darcy said in a demanding voice. 

I obeyed her and went on my hands and knees. She put the dildo inside my asshole and started penetrating me fast. I let out several loud moans.

Several minutes later, I came hard. Darcy removed the dildo from me.

"How was that?"She asked.

"Amazing." I panted.