Threesome

Me and my girlfriend Samantha always wanted to have a threesome. Our mate Sophie volunteers to have a threesome with us.

Me and Samantha were both wearing our bras and underwear.

Me and Zoe were in the lounge room, watching a movie, whilst cuddling, waiting for Sophie to arrive.

We heard a loud knock on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled.

Sophie opened the door and came in.

She was wearing a bra and light blue denim short shorts.

We all greeted each other.

"Follow." Samantha said in a seducing voice.

I started walking towards our room, followed by Samantha and Sophie.

We all entered our room.

"Take your clothes off." I demanded.

Everyone took their clothes off.  Sophie laid down on our bed face down. Me and Samantha kneeled on both sides of Sophie. Me and Samantha started rubbing and kissing her ass.

I flipped Sophie over so she was on her back. Samantha went and sat above Sophie. Samantha put Sophie on her thighs.

I inserted my middle and ring finger inside Sophie. I started fingering her fast. Samantha started massaging Sophie's tits.

I put my tongue on her vagina and I started licking her clit.

Samantha removed Sophie's head from her lap and put her vagina on Sophie's face. Sophie started eating Samantha out. Samantha let out several long moans.

Samantha grinded onto Sophie's tongue.

Sophie and Samantha came. Samantha got off Sophie. I laid down on the bed and Samantha hovered over me. Sophie kneeled below me. Sophie started fingering me as Samantha rubbed my clit.

Samantha leaned in and started making out with me.

She bit my lip and continued making out with me. 

Samantha stopped making out with me. I put her nipple into my mouth and sucked on it. I did the same with the other one.

Me and Samantha came. Samantha got off me and Sophie hovered above me. Samantha kneeled behind me and Sophie. Sophie grinded into me while Samantha fingers us both.

Sophie started making out with me. She was moaning in my mouth.

Me and Sophie came. We all lay on the bed panting.