Bar

I was at the bar, drinking a beer. I felt someone staring at me through the back of my head. I turned around and saw a lady staring at me. She smiled at me, and I smiled back.

She gestured for me to sit next to her, so I did.

"Hey, I'm Claire. What's your name?" Claire said

"I'm Maddy." I replied.

We both talked for about 10 minutes.

"Wanna go back to my place and do it?" She asked.

"Yes." I replied.

We both stood up, and left the bar. We both hopped in Maddy's car. She started driving.

We arrived at her house. She unlocked her front door, and she pulled me inside. She slammed me against a wall, and I let out a moan. We both made out heavily.

She put her hand on my neck, and chocked me, making me moan.

She sucked on my earlobe, making my knees tremble. She continued kissing me.

She took my shirt off, and I heard I light thud as my shirt hit the floor.

My vagina was throbbing and aching. I can feel my juices soaking my underwear. I need this lady to please me.

Her short, mails dug into my skin a bit, and I let out a moan.

She pressed her knee between my thigh. I opened my legs wide, and she put her knee on my pussy. She grinded into my throbbing pussy.

Her tongue explored my mouth, and I can feel a piecing on her tongue.

Her fingers pinched my nipples gently.

She took her own shirt off.

She tugged on my hair causing me to moan.

Her hand rode up my skirt to where I need it most. She pulled my panties to the side, and she slipped a long, big finger inside me, making my juices fall onto her finger. I rested my head on the crook of her neck.

Her finger curled onto my g-spot, and she started to pump her finger in and out of me. I felt my knees weaken.

"Oh God it's so fucking good." I moaned loudly.

Soon I came hard.