Hospital

I woke up.

The lights blinded me.

Soon my eyes adjusted to the light.

I felt a sudden pain in my back, and I groaned.

I looked around the room.

It was completely white, and there were machines next to the bed.

Where am I?

A lady walked in.

She was wearing pale blue scrubs and a white coat. She has a black bob, big bright green eyes, plump lips and white.

"Good, you're awake. What's your name?" She said.

"Amy," I said.

"What happened last night?" She asked.

I tried to remember what happened last night.

"I was fixing my roof when I slipped and landed on my back," I said.

"That's good. You don't have amnesia. You're lucky you only got minor injuries. But you'll have to stay here overnight." She said.

She jotted something down a chart.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"At a hospital. I'm Dr Mitch. Are you in any pain?" She replied as she touched my arm.

"Yes," I replied.

"I'll give you some more painkillers. Do you need water to help it go down?" Dr Mitch asked.

I shook my head. She bent over to grab something. I took a sneaky peek at her ass.

She has a nice ass.

She stood up. She opened a pill bottle and put 2 onto her hand. She closed the bottle and then put it back. She put the pill in my mouth, and as she was doing so, her cleavage went to my face. I was staring at her cleavage. I swallowed it, and then she put the other pill in my mouth.

I got turned on.

"Done," I replied.

I then realised that I'd got a tattoo of an apple above my vagina.

I wondered if she had seen it. I hope so.

"I'm curious. Did you see the tattoo above my vagina?" I asked.

She pulled away, and I could see she was blushing.

"Yes. I've got a similar tattoo in the same place." She replied.

"Can I see it?" I asked.

"Yes." She replied.

She took her pants off. I could see 2 cherries tattooed above her vagina.

"Sexy. Can I touch it?" I asked.

"Yes." She replied.

She came closer to me so I could reach her. I put my finger below her tattoo and then slowly moved it up.

I could tell she was turned on, too.

"You're skin so soft," I said.

My finger reached for her tattoo.

"I can't take it anymore." Dr Mitch said.

She started kissing me heavily.

Her lips are so soft. 

She straddled me, then resumed making out with me.

Her tongue slipped into my mouth, and was exploring it.

She kissed her way to my neck and started kissing it. I titled my head to the side to grant her more access.

"Sit up." She said.

I obeyed her and sat up. She untied something and then took off my white dress thing. She threw it on the floor. I took off her coat. She made her way down to my tits and bought a nipple in her mouth. She started flicking it with her tongue.

She did the same with the other nipple.

She made her way down to my vagina and then started flicking my clit with her tongue. I moaned as I bucked my hips up.

"More!" I moaned.

She put her finger inside me and then added another. She curled her fingers so it was hitting my g spot. I moaned even louder.

It was a minute later.

I came hard. I was breathing heavily. She stopped licking me as she removed her fingers from me. I flipped her over and started sucking on her nipple.

I did the same with the other nipple.

I made my way down to her vagina. I put my finger inside her warm wet vagina. I started fingering her. She let out several moans.

I added another finger then another, and quickened my pace. She moaned even louder.

It was a minute later. She came. She was breathing heavily. She got up.

"I'll help you put on the hospital gown." Dr Mitch said.

I sat up and she wrapped the hospital gown around my neck. She tied it up.

"I'll put my clothes on, then leave. That was amazing, by the way." She said.

I nodded my head. She put her clothes on and then left the room.