CHAPTER 7

TIME SKIP TO ONE WEEK

In this one week taehyung was not cold towards you. He smiled with you. Most of the time he was the one to start conversation. You guys still bicker a lot but always ended up with laughter and smiling.

He was in love with your personality. The way you knew when to act childish, when mature, when careless, when caring. He had fallen in love with you but didn't confess yet. You had started developing feelings for him but there was little things about him that was stopping you from falling in love with him.

Taehyung was in the office and he asked you to bring lunch today. After that day you never visited his office again.

Taehyung wanted to spend time with you so he thought of eating lunch together. He didn't knew if he called you and said to have lunch outside whether you will agree or not that's why he asked you to bring lunch so that you both can eat together.

Today was also the day you have to deliver the sketch. When you pay attention to the address it was taehyung's company. As you was already taking lunch there so you decided to deliver the sketch by yourself.

TIME SKIP

AT TAEHYUNG'S COMPANY

You asked the receptionist whether there is any person named Jeon Jungkook. From there you got to know that he his taehyung's personal assistant.

You made your way towards jungkook cabin. His desk was right in front of taehyung's cabin.

Jungkook also had a separate cabin and also a desk in front of taehyung's office. It depends on the schedule where he should sit.

You went there and notice a young and handsome man sitting there while doing some work on his laptop.

You thought

No doubt he is handsome and has a well built body. Wow.

You mentally slapped yourself for drooling over him and clear your throat and went towards him and said

Excuse me, are you Mr Jeon Jungkook?

He look towards you and stood up and said with a frown on his face

Yes, but how do you know me?

His tone was a little cold. You thought

Is it a trend nowadays or what to behave cold. I think all the men who is handsome from outside are cold from inside except from my oppa obviously. He is the sweetest man on this world.

You said while handling him an envelope

Here Mr Jeon your order?

He was confused and took the envelope and open it and found his sketch. A smile appeared on his face and he said smilingly

Oh so you are that artist LYN (any imaginary name, i used it as short of lee yn)

You also smile and said

Yes Mr Jeon, do you like your order?

He asked being confused

Wait if you are the artist yourself then why are you delivering orders yourself?