CHAPTER 25

TWO DAYS LATER

You enjoyed every second of these two days. You did a lot of shopping and also were roaming everywhere and taehyung didn't even deny any of your request. He silently went everywhere you were taking him.

Yesterday you met on of his business partner. He invited you both to dinner tomorrow and also handed a file to him to go through it and meet him for a little meeting today.

He was sitting on the couch while going through the file as after 30 mins he have to leave for his so called meeting and he also have to get ready to his office attire

You were mad at him. You were angry that he is doing work on his honeymoon.

You decided to annoy him and went outside alone. So you pick your outfit and said while going towards bathroom.

Who works on his honeymoon. Workaholic.

You scoff and close the bathroom door a little hard.

He chuckled and mumbled more like whisper to himself

I m sorry sweetheart. I know you are mad but i will make it up to you. Don't worry.

You come out of bathroom wearing this

He asked you being shocked

What are you wearing? Where are you going?

You said sternly

Beach.

He asked you calmly

Alone? Without me?

You were doing your hairs. You stopped and turn towards him and said being irritated

Yes. You spend time with your work. I am going to enjoy my honeymoon alone. Workaholic man.

You again turn towards mirror and started doing your hairs.

Taehyung thought

Man she is damn mad. I know she is doing this to annoy me. And she really got successful. I really am getting annoyed thinking of her going outside alone wearing this revealing clothes. But taehyung be calm. You can't get angry on her. You have to treat her softly as it's your fault.

He again started doing his work. You look towards him and pout sadly that your plan didn't work on him. Now he is doing his work again making you more and more angry. You decided to tease him with a different plan. A little smirk appear on your face thinking about this.

You quickly done your make-up and hair setting and went towards him and sat beside him with a pouty face.

He look towards you and smile and peck your lips and then again diverted his attention to his file.