CHAPTER 18

ONE WEEK LATER

In this one week you were getting nightmares on daily basis but as the day passes by they were getting less scary and since last two days you didn't have any nightmare. Also you didn't feel scared being alone in the home.

You guys are now back at Seoul.

It was night time and taehyung was still in the company. You were getting bored. Maids didn't left till yet as taehyung had told them not to leave the house until he came back.

You already had dinner and changed into your night fit and also did your night routine and now were just wondering around the house when you notice SOJU (Korean liquor), you thought of tasting it.

Your nightdress 👇

You took two bottles with you and went to the rooftop and started drinking

You were drinking non stop though maid was trying to stop you but you are stubborn and you never listen to anyone

You were drinking non stop though maid was trying to stop you but you are stubborn and you never listen to anyone. You had drank one and half bottle and was completely drunk by now. You lay on the couch and started staring at the sky while playing with your hands holding them in air and continuously blabbering.

It was around 10:30 when taehyung came back. When taehyung entered the house a maid came towards hin running and told him

Thank god sir you've came back. Madam has been drinking continuously and is not listening to anyone.

Taehyung asked shocked

Who gave her drinks? Where is she now?

The maid told him

She herself took the drinks and is on the rooftop with lady han.(other maid's name)

Taehyung first got worried that you are at the rooftop in this state but when he heard that maid is with you he felt relief.

He made his way towards the rooftop and saw you jumping in the couch giggling and that maid was continuously trying to stop you and hold you. It was looking like a mother is trying to control her 5 year old mischievous daughter.