CHAPTER 19

NEXT MORNING

He woke up and saw you sleeping peacefully in his embrace. He tucked the hair behind your ears which was falling on your face and started caressing your cheeks. You move a little and was about to woke up when a idea pop up in his mind and he smirked.

He took off his shirt and again hugg you while closing his eyes.

You woke up with a headache and saw taehyung sleeping shirtless while hugging you. He never slept without shirt. You slightly pat him to wake him up.

He acted like waking up and rub his eyes and kiss your cheeks and said

Good Morning baby.

You aksed him being confused

Taehyung why are you sleeping shirtless?

He said

Don't you remember what happened last night.

You ask him being scared

What happened?

Taehyung then said

Ahhh you were drunk so you didn't remember. I m sorry i shouldn't got carried away but you were not backing off so it happened.

You gasped and said in a shaky voice

What are you saying? Why did you do that? You shouldn't have done that?

Taehyung controlled his laugh and said with a serious face

I know. I m sorry. But we are a married couple so it was supposed to happen one day. So it happened yesterday. It shouldn't be a big problem. By the way are you feeling pain. I m sorry if i was rough.

You close your eyes and started hitting his chest with your fist while saying

I know it was supposed to happen between us some day but you shouldn't have done this when i was drunk. It was supposed to be my first time and you were supposed to be my first. It shouldn't be like that.

You were continuously hitting his chest and was blabbering non stop while a few tears left your eyes. Taehyung heart skipped a beat when he heard you saying that he will be your first. He didn't know why but he was really happy listening to this. Whatever Mark had told him was wrong. He just wanted to tease him.

When he notice your tears he hold your wrist gently and said in a soft tone.

Hey, hey, hey listen yn. Look at me.

You open your eyes and look at him in the eyes. Your eyes were filled with tears. His heart melted seeing you like this. He wipe your tears and said

Listen. I was joking. Nothing happened last night. I will never ever take advantage of you. Nothing happened. I was just teasing you.

You make an angry pout and hit him hardly and said

Don't talk to me. I hate you. I m going.

Before you leave the bed he hold you by your waist and again make you lay down and hovered over you and said

Please i m so sorry babe. Don't be angry on me. Please.

He said cutely but you turn your face to other side. Though you were angry but his cute face melted your heart and before it could show on your face that you are no more angry you look away.

He turn your face towards him and said

Sorry sweetheart.

And smashed his lips on yours. You tried really hard not to kiss him back but his way of kissing was so soft and gentle that you melted in the kiss and kiss him back. He really knows how to tame you.