CHAPTER 16

TAEHYUNG POV

I was in my office when i heard the doorbell. I thought yn would check it. But then i thought that today is sunday so who could it be.

So i thought of going out and saw who is it. I came out of my office. And ask yn who it was.

Just then the girl standing backfcaing me turn around and started coming towards me.

I was shocked and froze at the point. She was no other than Haeri. My ex. The one i never wanted to meet again in my life ever. It's been 1 year since we broke up. She cheated on me. I saw her with my own eyes making out with one of my business rivals.

When she asked me how i was, i came back to my senses and coldly reply her. I can sense her expression turning dark. Why did she even came here. What did she want now.

But when she used those words for yn my anger started to rise and before i could say anything yn drop a savage bomb on her.

Wow that girl is really savage. She alone is enough for Haeri. I knew she will gonna show Haeri her real state and position.

I was enjoying how yn was handling Haeri that i completely forgot that she was still clinging on me.

YN also notice this and got disappointed in me and went to room.

I felt like that my whole world is going far away from me and if i didn't do anything this instant then I'll gonna loose her forever.

I angrily told her to left the house and rush behind yn. Though i knew she'll not gonna leave this easily but right now nothing is more important than yn for me.

Luckily i got there in time and enter the room before she closes the door. Her eyes was clearly saying that she was hurt. She obviously expect me to take a step and get away from her.

She wasn't ready to believe me. I thought of one thing and i confessed my love to her. I never imagined to confess it like that but situation demanded it.

She was shocked. And i didn't waste any second and kissed her passionately. She didn't kiss back immediately but soon melted in the kiss.

I really felt like i was on cloud nine. I've been holding my urge to make her mine since i fall in love with her. But i never wanted to force myself on her.

After breaking the kiss i saw her flustered face which did nothing just make my heart skip a beat.

I know Haeri must be still down there. I had to go and resolve that matter.I went down stairs and just as i expected she was still there.

AUTHOR POV

As soon as Haeri saw taehyung she said

Look tae i m really sorry for what i did. I really got distracted. He misused me. I never wanted to cheat on you. Please can we get back together.

TAEHYUNG THOUGHT

Is she out of her mind. She wanted to get back. She betrayed me, cheated me, and also leak company's confidential information to my rivals

Taehyung said coldly

You were not a toddler. It was your choice to be with him. And it's been 1 year. I am now married and i love her. So before i loose my temper get the hell out of my house.