CHAPTER 13

ONE WEEK LATER

You're flight was the very next day of the nightmare night.

Taehyung didn't ask you anything as your condition was really bad and you were already so scared and was shaking badly that night.

Jimin and jungkook also notice you being quite at the airport and during flight.

They also try to lit up your mood but you were really affected by the incident that you didn't say anything but smile lightly towards them not to worry them.

After returning taehyung also told jimin and jungkook about that night incident. But he didn't tell anything to your brother and father.

During this whole week he was trying to comfort you and help you. You was silent during this whole week and your silence was killing him. He missed your nagging and bickering.

After returning back to your home you didn't got nightmare again and you slowly moved on.

You were now finally back to normal smiling, bickering, and enjoying.

AT MINHO OFFICE

Minho was working in his office when someone knock on the door. He allowed them to come in.

When the person came inside a smile appear on Minho's face and he stood up to greet him. He was taehyung.

Minho said while hugging him

How are you? It's been long since we met.

Taehyung reply

I m fine hyung. How about you? We never met after marriage. How is everything going?

They broke the hug and Minho pat his back and gesture him to have a seat

Everything is fine. Here have a seat.

Taehyung sat down and Minho also sat on the chair beside him. Taehyung said

Hyung how about your US deal. YN told me you went to US for an urgent meeting. How did it go.

Minho said smiling

It was a success. We really got the deal. How about your company. How is it going.

Taehyung said smiling

Going pretty good.

Minho said

Do you want anything. Coffee, juice or anything.

Taehyung said while giggling a little

No no hyung. There's no need for that. Actually i came here to ask about something to you. It's related to yn. If you don't mind can i ask.

Minho said a little concerned

Of course you can. There's no need to hesitate. Ask what you want to know.

Taehyung told him

Hyung last week i went to Busan for business meeting. YN was also with me. At first she started getting nightmares and the last night she said something about her mom's death. Can i ask what was that because she told me she always get same type of nightmare. This means it can be a real incident happened in the past which faded away. She was really affected after that nightmare. She became silent.

Minho was listening to him carefully. He thought it's time to tell him. He sighed and said

Taehyung-ah it was a real incident happened in the past which had traumatized yn really bad.