Chapter - 2 A New World?

Mary - Umm...

Phil - Yeah thats us?

"They both said nervously"

"Asean was in complete shock i mean Philia is now a boy and Martial is a girl"

•𖧷
••𑁍
•••𖧷
••••𑁍
•••••𖧷

Asean - So! ... Your telling me you two are from a different universe!

Mary - Yup
"Mary said while drinking some milo"

"Phil glared daggers at Mary before sighing and said"

Phil - Well .. yes we are, me, Mary and probably almost all of the countries except the teachers of course readed a book from the restricted library and things got out of hand and well were here now...

"Asean just looked at Phil straight in the eyes having the 'Are-You-Joking' look on his face before smiling again"

Phil - Im really sorry it was an accident! Me and Mary will try to fix this i promise!

"Asean was even more confuse since the Philia he knows always puts the blame on someone else even if it was her, he instead smiled and said"

Asean - Alright! I'll believe you two!

Twins - Really?

(Twins - There must be a twist)

Phil - I- uh Thank you!

(Phil - Might aswell thank him i cant give a bad impression anyways)

"Asean then excitedly asked the two to follow him to principal UN office"

*Phil - Well atleast not everything change*

Author - This *---* Means whispering

"Phil said with a smile while looking at the students who are glaring at them"

*Mary - Sheesh It will be a pain in the ass to remember where all the rooms are at again!*

"Phil just laughed at Mary before Asean suddenly stopped"

Asean - Were here!
"Asean grinned widely"

"They saw what appears to be an 11 foot tall door"

(Twins - WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK)

"The two then looked at the door dumbfoundly while Asean chuckled of course the twins were too deep in their thoughts they didnt hear Asean"

"Asean opened the door and walked in"

"The two then got rid of their thought and followed Asean inside"

(Mary - Black? Why is the Room black??)

(Phil - Huh even the walls are different)

"Their eyes then meet with what seems to be principal UN but instead his wings were bone it seems like someone plucked or burned them off"

(Mary - Holy crap)

(Phil - Oh my that must have hurt)

UN - So you two must be the Other universe Philia and Martial?

•♡︎
••♥︎
•••♡︎
••••♥︎
•••••♡︎

Mary - Okay not to be rude but please call me Mary

"Phil just looked at Mary with a Are-You-Serious look on his face"

Mary - What!? You know i dont like being called Martial
"Mary said with a frown"