Martial and Philia POV (Part 2)

"𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑"

"When i stepped in the portal i was greeted by a very messy living room! Papers and Soda cans were all over the place! I sighed and hoped that the cleaning supplies are still in the same place"

"𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝘾𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜"

"I plopped down the couch and streched, Why is my dorm room so messy!? Hay, i decided to lay down for a few more minutes about to go and drift to dreamland when suddenly my stomach growled! How emberassing TvT hopefully no one saw that"

"I stood up and went to the kitchen, Well that was easier to find atleast the dorm room isnt as large as back at home TvT, i had gotten lost atleast 10 times until i gotten used too it! And i still get lost time to time!"

"I hummed while cooking fried rice and eggs, after it was done cooking i prayed before eating my food"

Philia - This is ni-

"𝙎𝙡𝙖𝙢!"

Philia - Eek!

"I quickly hid under the table and closed my eyes"

(Philia - Who was that?? Oh god please let it not be a intruder)

Japan - Ame-san! stop szamming the door open!

(Philia - Eh?! Kuya Ame!? Phew i thought it was an intruder)
"I let sighed off relief"

"Apperently that was a bad idea since Kuya Pan heard me! I didnt know he could here something as quiet like a sigh!"

Japan - Whos there!?

Ame - What are you talking about Jap?

Japan - Theres someone under the tabre

"Kuya Ame relazed face turned to a serious one, Eek! Hes scary when hes serious!"

"I let out a small eek when i saw his face, uh oh! He started walking towards the table! Is this how it ends!? Oh god please no!"

Ame - Hm? Ah! Philia is that you?

"I froze and didnt move, i slowly turned to kuya phil with a nervous smile"

Philia - H-hai

"𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙋𝙊𝙑"

Martial - Well this is different

"I said as i looked around the room, usually theres tons of papers scattered around the room but instead it was a clean and organized one, well all of those school books or whatever are replaced with.. manga? Huh Nekomi banned those why would she allow this? Hm everything here is the opposite"

??? - Konichiwa Martial-san!

"I imiediently turned around, when did she get here? How come i didnt here her? Tsk, everyone here is more stronger then anyone in my world could be. Did they actually listen to the PE and Magic teacher?"

Martial - Hello? Are you- Nekomi?

Komi - Yep! The one and Onry! Also call me Komi instead!

"Shes way more energetic and ... happy. My nekomi is always so notiolant and bland shes strict too always wearing suits or something formal, Plus she never wears the School uniform its way too... girly or childish for her"

Komi - Also what ani-

???? - Komi! Who is that!?
"Someone shouted from there room"

Komi - Its Martial-san! Kory-chan go over here!

"Kory? As in Koreana? Now thats a twist Koreana hates Nekomi guts"

Kory -Coming!

"This Universe is weird"

(Twins - I wonder whats going on back at home)

"•••"

𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎?

𝚈/𝙽

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍✔︎

--------------------------------

Martial and Philia POV is done✔︎