Chapter 4 - Murder in the school

Student 1 - Why are we here?
"He said while crossing his arm angerly"

Student 2 - Duh! Remember! We're supposed to hide the 𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜
"He said while holding a small box"

"These Students we're the ones who we're shouting at Cook Island last Chapter. Now they are at a nearby forest one of them holding a shovel and Another holding a small box"

Student 3 - Tsk why did those countries even yelled at us! Since when did they care! All they ever did was just watch!
"He said angerly"

Student 4 - Yeah i was quite surprised when those two switch gender do you think it has anything to do with it?

Student 3 - Yeah why did they even change genders? Its like what happened at the Gender swap incident

Student 1 - It was probably a potion or spell either way they would probably go back to normal tomorrow
"He said very bored"

"𝘽𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙣𝙖𝙥"

"Some of the students quickly turned there heads at the sound"

Student 1 - What was that?!

Student 2 - Dang it! Distract them while i bury this!

Student 1 - Whos there!? 𝙃𝙚𝙮! 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩- 𝘼𝙂𝙃

"Suddenly Mary came out of the bush and slashed the student head off with a scythe he found back at the Garden"

*Mary - 𝘽𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙬~*
"Mary whispered creepily"

Student 4 - Run!! Shes gonna kill us al- 𝘼𝙜𝙝𝙝

Student 3 - I want my Mommy!
"The student cried out"

*Mary - 𝙇𝙪𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜~*

Student 3 - 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙥!! 𝙂𝙖𝙝𝙝

"As Mary finished off all the students she then creepily skipped towards the Student with the box"

Student 2 - Wait! Spare me! Please! I will give you this ring for exchange- 𝘼𝙝𝙝𝙝

*Mary - 𝘼𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙖𝙝𝙞𝙡 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙤~*

Mary - You can come out now

"Mary said as she stared at a tree"

"A man then jumped down and glared at Mary before saying"

CIA - Countrymaster Martial i-

Mary - Cut to the chase. You want that ring dont you? Take it. But! In exchange you cant tell anyone about this ... do we have a deal?
"Mary said staring at her straight in the eye"

"•••"

CIA - Deal.

"𝙈𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡"

Phil - Ugh cant believe she left me alone! The audacity!

"Phil said pacing back and forth around the living room"

"Class had been suspended couse of an 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩 apperently some students had died in the forest CIA had claimed they were killed by a Fiend but Phil knows it was Mary who did it. He just was annoyed that Mary didnt bring him with her"

Phil - Ughh what do i do know?!
"Phil said as he layed down on a couch"

"Phil then checked his watch and saw that it was 3:38pm he smiled knowing that the library is still open. Phil then wore his shoes and went out the dorm walking towards the library"

*Phil - Two birds on a wire~*
"Phil hummed"

"He the arrived at the library luckily it wasnt a far walk he Greeted the surprised librarian and walked to the shelf"

(Phil - Hm i already read that hm what about this? Nope already read that ... Oo! Havent seen this before)
"Phil then grabed a book and walked towards a table near the left corner"

"As he was reading someone then said 'Um hello?' Phil slowly looked at the person who said that his eyes widen when he realised who it was"

Phil - Joe?

Ame - Joe? Whos Joe??

Phil - Ah nevermind that. Why dont you sit down its bad for you to stand all the time
"Phil said in a calm tone"

Ame - Uh- uh sure! I would love too
"America said with an awkward smile at the end"

"Phil laughed a bit but not too loud as they were in a library. He then tooked a glance at the Book that Ame was holding he smiles as that was his favorite book he reads it all the time"

Phil - It that your first time reading it?
"Phil said with a smile😊"

Ame - Oh? This "Points at the book hes currently reading" Well no its my favorite i think i have read it 5 times by now

Phil - Same! *Oops sorry*
"Phil whispered as he got a few angry stares and 'shhhh' "

Ame - Its your favorite too?

*Phil - Yep! I have read it like what uh 10 or 12 times? I lost count*

Ame - Woah, you have read it more then me! Say whos your favorite character?

"They both then started talking about their favorite character etc. They had talked for hours to the point were they were the only ones there beside the librarian. It started getting darker and darker Phil noticed this and said"

Phil - Welp its getting late! I should leave dont want Mary to hit me again! *that she will very much do* . Oh right! Lets exchange numbers! I'll loved to talk again

Ame - Oh! Well uh. You already have my number

"•••"

Phil - Eh?

Ame - Dont you remember? We we're roommates before you .. switch genders

Phil - Ohhh right! heh um what was your number again? Kinda forgot

"Phil said with a nervous feeling Ame then looked at him suspiciously but after a few moments he then sighed and gave Phil his number"

Phil - See you tomorrow!

"Phil then grabbed his phone and ran out"

*Ame - She I mean he changed.. For the better.... I think*

-----------------------

Hope yall enjoyed and I hope that you are having a great day and that you are enjoyed the chapter!