Chapter 3 - Hi?

"It was now the next day Phil woke up and was getting ready for Magic Class while Mary was cooking egg and fried rice"

"𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡 𝙋𝙊𝙑"

"Papa Asean stoped by and told me that they made Me and Mary have the same classess. He also told me that they were gonna give us our own dorm room since they dont trust us with any of the other countries. Well i cant complain i dont wanna deal with them anyways"

"I already packed my stuff since of course im moving dorms but i did wonder who is my roommates i havent seen them yet"

"3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙊𝙑"

"Phil then exited his dormroom and started using the map Asean gave him as he was walking down the hallway he could hear gasps all around the hallway he could tell that everyone was staring at him Phil then heared a few whispering '𝙄𝙨𝙣𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙮!?' Or '𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙖 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙮!?' Or '𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜?' "

(Phil - Mga Maritess)

"Phil fought the urge to eyeroll he then noticed Mary standing near the Magic Class entrance. Mary then looked up from her phone and noticed Phil waving at her she smiled and waved back they both could hear gasp all around the hallways. Mary fought back the urge to flip them off but thought its best not to make trouble in the first day"

Phil - Hey Sis!

Mary - Hey Slowpoke! What took you so long

Phil - Oh shut up its not my fault i lost my phone

Mary - Typicall Phil always losing his stuff~

Phil - Look whos talking!

Mary - It was one time!

"As they were both chating Mary opened the door and walked in Phil following suit"

"𝙂𝙖𝙨𝙥, 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙖 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙨!?, 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢!?, 𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣?,"

"The twins ignored the Gasp and whispering but Mary couldnt help but flip them off Recieving offended gasp along the room"

"Phil elbowed Mary shoulder and said

Phil - Lets go and find a seat

Mary - Alright, alright
"Mary smiled"

they both walked towards an empty seat at the corner of the room Mary sat down at the right side and said

Mary - Im sitting here since im always right

"Phil eyerolled and said"

Phil - You have a big ego

"𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙋𝙊𝙑"

"I was Drawing random Towns that i saw looking at me. Boring i know. i groaned and said"

Mary - This is so boring!

"I saw Phil chuckle at my misery which made me frown i noticed him also drawing but instead of drawing people like what i was doing he was drawing the entire classroom the white board, the random words on the wall, literally everything"

"As i was about to ask him about it. Someone then opened the door Me and Phil were confused it was a lady i assumed it was either a city or town i wanted to say something but shut my mouth before i did since i remembered what my mom used to say to me 'If you have nothing nice to say then dont say it especially if there not your friends'"