One.

"What's got you so interested over there?" Danette asked looking up from her book.

"Auditions for the role of Dean Winchesters daughter." I replied without hesitation.

She moved over so she could see my phone. "Well, you're all the requirements." She said after reading the article. "You should apply." She's like a mind reader.

"I was thinking the same thing." I said grabbing a paper and pen then jotting down the information. I then folded it up and placed it in the back of my phone case where a five dollar bill rested. "Will you skip class to come walk me down?" I asked the dark brown haired girl. She was really short compared to me with big brown eyes.

"Yeah, I mean, we usually skip Home Room so what's the difference?" she asked flipping the page.

"Thanks!" I said and rolled over to go to sleep after plugging in my phone.

Finally the big day came. I told my mom I was going to skip period three, and she seemed completely chill with it, because of my explanation about the audition. I was already passing Native History with no issue, so that just led her to not care even more.

Danette and I were walking down Main Street Belleville away from our school, I wasn't dressed in our uniform but she was. She wore her green plaid kilt with black tights, followed by he white short sleeve golf shirt and navy blue cardigan. The uniform was ugly as shit and uncomfortable.

I had taken off my kilt and tights in the girls washroom earlier during the ten minute break between periods, and completely replaced my uniform with a flannel plaid red and black button up shirt, with a black tank top underneath for the Winchester look, a pair of black skinny jeans and a pair of black knee high boots to go with it because it's winter and I don't really feel like freezing. I put my brownish red hair up in a pony tail.

"You nervous?" Danette asked as we reached the office.

"Yeah." I mumbled. My throat was parched as I walked in to see three other teenage girls waiting. Danette sat down and I walked up to the secretary and she handed me a paper to fill out with a pen. As soon as Danette sat down as a girl was called. My palms got sweaty. Beyond those doors was the casting directors of Supernatural. Eric Dawson, Carol Kritzer, and Robert Ulrich.

I filled out my personal information on the paper. I knew I most likely wouldn't get in, but it was worth a shot- I mean, how many girls out there get this opportunity?!

After finishing, I handed the paper back to the woman and she went into the room beyond the door with it. Danette played on her phone, knees up to her chest and hummed Hedwigs Theme out of boredom. "You're so buying me an Ice Cap from Tim Hortons after this." She grumbled.

"Small."

"Medium."

"Dude, those things are pricy. I'll share a donut with you and buy you the small." I grumbled. She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Fine." A few more minutes went by and the last girl left.

The secretary looked at me. The last girl in the room who was auditioning.

"You're up." She gave me a comforting smile which did nothing to calm my nerves whatsoever. I nodded and looked to Danette who gave me a thumbs up with one hand while still playing on her phone with the other. Thanks for the moral support, Dan.

I slowly shuffled into the white room. A table was set up and the casting directors were seated at it, jotting things down on a paper. The lady looked up from her papers and gave a smile. "You must be Emily?"

"Uh- Yes miss."

"Well, just wait a second dear until Jensen comes back from the washroom." She gestured for me to sit down.