introduction

Hello, I want to make it clear that every driver I use in this story only have name and appearance the same as in reality, the personalities are completely made up.

«★»

~To avoid confusion~
-The story starts in December 2020. -There are no changes on the grid (for now). If they are I'll announce it.
-For spicy scenes i start with '🌫️' and end with '🌟' so you can skip those scenes if you like to.
-For scenes with violence/assault I start with '🌩️' and end with '⚡'.
-I am from France so my English isn't the best. (you are allowed to correct me)
-I chose that Rosaline from Belgium is because Spa is my favourite race/circuit.
-I upload new chaptess on Sunday evenings CEST time (If not, I will notify when I am going to post so you guys are always informed).
-Short parts/mail/Articles... I upload on Sunday evenings with the chapter or separately on Friday evenings. (I don't do it often)

~Me~
Next to writing I also edit and I'm in uni so my schedule is pretty full. Sorry if I delay things sometimes, I wil try to not delay things but it can alway happen.

~Characters~
You will meet the characters while reading. Here are their Birthday's: (I'll add drivers/characters along the way)

Rosaline     3 July 2004
Oscar 6 April 2003
Robert 16 September 2001
Arthur 14 October 2002

If a character is'nt in this list then they have the same birthday as in reality.

~F4 ADAC Race Format~
Friday
FP1
free practice of 30 minutes
FP2
free practice of 30 minutes
Q1
qualifying of 15 minutes, determines the grid for the 1st race
Q2
qualifying of 15 minutes, determines the grid for the 2nd race

Saturday
R1
race of 30 minutes, grid determined by results from Q1

Sunday
R2
race of 30 minutes, grid determined by results from Q2
R3
race of 30 minutes, grid determined by results from R2 but the top 8 finishers are reversed