Fast forward

The last few months were so boring. I followed F1 2021 and the junior categories. F2 was hard to watch witch Oscar winning, I thought alot about him and it had my feelings mixed up. We didn't exchange words since January. But I did exchange words with Arthur and we became even better friends, I had also told him about the mystery boy from the party.

The first race of ADAC had been raced but I hadn't watched it. It was held at Red Bull Ring on the 12th and 13th of June, two weeks ago. The next race was at Zandvoort on the 10th and 11th of July.

With the pandemic I hadn't had much contact with anyone other then my family, Vanessa and Sophie. My study's had been going good and I was now more the halfway through my exams with 3 exams coming up: 1 exam tomorrow and 2 little ones the day after.

I was now, June 27 at 21:56, working out in the middle of a heatwave with Sophie screaming questions at me and to my suprize it was going fairly well.

"Okay, that's enough for today. I don't want to be too hard on you." Sophie says. "Trust me you are already too hard enough on me." I laughed out as I lay down on the cold ground of my little inhouse gym, my sweat streaming from my forehead.

I heard a shutter sound from Sophie's phone. "That's going on my story!" she laughs. "No, Sophie!" I yell, too tired for it to sound like how I intended. "Oops, too late." she says and we laugh.

"You are going to do great. Your exams and races." Sophie says and I smile at her. "Now get up! It's time to go to bed little princess." she laughed out.

I say goodbye and go upstairs to take a shower before bed.

Ting! I hear my phone go just when I was about to enter the shower. I quickly look at my phone.

Sophie mentioned you in a story! tap to see.

I open the notification and see the silly photo of me laying on the ground with a text that says 'Ready to take on Adac!'. I click further and now I see a video of me doing twisting crunches while answering questions with now written 'but first those exams, Rose😉'. I quickly repost them on my instagram story and step in the shower.

Ting! Ting! Ting!
I thought I had my notifications only on for friens. I ignore the notifications and continue showering. I get out the shower and make myself ready for bed.

When I check my phone again I see that some of my friends; like Arthur, Dennis, Hamda and some others, reposted the stories with caption along the lines of 'you can do it'. Then I look through my messages and see a reply from Oscar.

Oscar Piasri
reply to story
Success, Ro! I know you can do it
[❤️]

Me
You liked a message Oscar Piastri sent

I stare at the nickname he gave me, Ro. It was probably a coincidence. I didn't know what to answer so I just liked his message and went to sleep.

«★»

Last exam, come on the last one. My teacher begins handing out the exams. I give a quick glans to the smart girl on the other side of the room, Nadia, who just looked through the exam. She gives me a thumbs up.

Then after a couple of seconds the teacher passes me and lays the paper down on my desk. Like Nadia indicated the exam was rather simple and short, I was fast to finish it.