9

Jeremy was upset with himself for how he treated Taylor Lockwood. That girl was always by his side and knowing someone else caught on to what was happening to Taylor makes him jealous. He should have been the one to save her.

"Jeremy?"

"I'm going to meet with Taylor. I screwed up and I shouldn't have." He says. "If only I listened."

Elena went to say something, but Jeremy had left. "Taylor forgives him and he just doesn't see it." She sighed. "He likes Taylor."

Jenna saw Jeremy with a book. "Where are you going?"

"To meet up with Taylor." He says. "Then if you wouldn't mind if she came by to have dinner with us."

Jenna was shocked, but nodded. When he walked out, Elena walked in. "What is going on with Jeremy?"

"He finally saw Taylor more than a friend." She says. "He's going to help her heal for that ass."

"Good."
~~~
Taylor sat at the grill reading her book. She never saw Jeremy as she wasn't expecting to see him as he was going to help Matt find his sister. Even though he ended things with her. He thought it was right to help Matt out. "Hey." She looked up to see Jeremy.

"I thought you were helping..."

"Not without you." He says. "We owe this to Matt."

"Fine." She says. "Just because it's Matt."

Jeremy sighed as he sat down. "I should have listened and I should have seen what you was going through and not Matt."

"Are you jealous?"

"No."

Taylor smiled as she knew he lied. Jeremy stood up and held his hand out to her. She took his hand and they left together to help Matt find Vicki, even though Taylor knows what happened to her.
~~~
Sometime that night, Jeremy invited Taylor over to his house so they could chat and eat. "My sister has Bonnie and Caroline over." He tells her. "Are you okay with that?"

"Of course. Tommy said he'll tell mom and dad where I'm at." She tells him as they opened the door just for Caroline and Elena to scream out. "Um..."

"I'm so out of here." Caroline says as she ran by them. "Bye, Tay."

Elena moved to let Taylor and Jeremy in. "I'll be right back." Jeremy tells her as he ran upstairs to do something. 

Hearing a sigh, Elena looked at her. "What's wrong?"

"Damon didn't do whatever he did to Jeremy. He said I went through something no person should go through. He didn't want my trust for you to be ruin for an idea you had. How long do you think it will take Jeremy to know about them?"

"I hope he never does. Please don't tell him."

"Taylor?" She heard and looked to see Jeremy coming down stairs as Elena took this as her chance to leave. "What was you and Elena talking about?" 

"About what happened. I never got my answer." She tells him smiling. "So, what's to eat?"

"I was thinking we can cook together. Just like old times."

"Deal." She tells him as they walked into the kitchen. 

"Can we start from where we left off?" Jeremy says. "I miss you."

"I miss you too." She tells him. "Let's start from where we left off."

Jeremy hugged her causing Taylor to release a tear. She missed his hugs. She missed everything and she hopes that soon, she can tell Jeremy how she feels about him. 

What do you think will happen next?