14

Filler chapter

Jeremy woke up and knew today was the bachelor party, but he had other plans. Spend time with Taylor. He raised up and grabbed his phone. "Jer?" He looked at his sister. "How are you and Taylor?"

"Great. I'm going to see if she wants to come here and hang out since it will be just the two of us." Jeremy tells her as he dialed Taylor's number. "I should've listened to her and she would have never went through that with that monster."

On the other end, Taylor smiled as she heard every word Jeremy was saying. She saw Tyler walking in causing her to roll her eyes. "Leave me alone, Ty."

"Tay, I'm worried about you."

"Yeah, right. You know good and well that Jeremy was the only one till I stopped talking to him and he feels so guilty for what I went through. I trust him, Tyler. I don't see why you can't though."

Tyler went to say something, but Taylor shoved her brother out of the room and slam the door in his face.
~~~
Later that day, Taylor went to spend the day with Jeremy as she didn't want anything to do with her brother. "I heard you tell Tyler to leave you alone."

Taylor looked at him as the movie was playing. "I really like how things are going. Yes, you made a mistake and I forgave you. I've always liked you and knowing Tyler is trying to control my life just pushes it."

Jeremy smiled as he leaned in and kissed her. Taylor smiled as she laid back on the couch. They broke apart before kissing again. Jeremy wasn't going to rush her and them just making out was fine with him. As long as it's Taylor Lockwood. Like it should have been from day one.

So, what would you guys want to see in the next chapter.