8

Filler chapter
Taylor woke up to see she was in Jeremy's bed. Last night came back, but when she looked at the time, it was only 2 in the morning. "Jeremy?"

"Hey." He says looking at her. "What's wrong?"

"Do you remember anything from the dance?" She asked him.

Jeremy thought and nodded. "We danced, talked, and came back here to finish talking. I really mean it when I said I was sorry. I shouldn't have let Vicki have control of me. From here on out, my focus will be you." He says causing Taylor to kiss his cheek. "Go back to bed."

Taylor nodded as he laid down, but she moved closer and laid her head on his chest. She still wondered what the hell was Vicki and how did Damon manage to get Jeremy to forget about Vicki. She was going to get her answers. Talk to Damon herself.
~~~
After telling Jeremy she will call him to hang out later, Taylor knocked on the Salvatore's door to see the man himself. "Taylor?"

"What are you? You did something to Jeremy last night, but you didn't do that to me. Why?"

"Because you have already went through so much." He says as he shut the door. "Elena doesn't know that you wasn't compelled, but I made sure Jeremy had a memory of hanging out with you last night."

Taylor nodded. "Are you saying you're a...vampire?"

"Yep."

Taylor nodded again. "Well." She says. "I'm going to pretend you didn't tell me that and go home to get ready to hang out with Jeremy." She smiled. "I won't tell no one. That's why I said that."

"Good." He says.

Taylor smiled as she walked away. Damon knew that she was going to act like she didn't know anything till Jeremy finds out the truth. Plus, she's doing this so Elena won't say anything about her not being compelled. She's very smart.