17

The day of the festival and Anna was with Tommy, Taylor and Jeremy. Jeremy had his arms around her as they sat in his room with Tommy and Anna. "There's something I want you to know." Anna tells them. "I'm a vampire."

Jeremy looked at Taylor shocked, but the girl wasn't. She stood up and walked to Elena's room. Since everyone was at the parade, Taylor took the opportunity to get the diary that held everything. She went back in the room. "When you found out I was abused by that monster, Elena tried to get Damon to compel me, but he wouldn't do it. I should have told you, but I think the real person should have been Elena since she took away you memories."

Taking the diary, Jeremy looked at Taylor. "I'm not mad at you." He says. "You are right. Elena should have told me not you since you weren't the one to mess with my mind."

Tommy looked at Anna and took her hand to talk some place else.
~~~
When the sun set, clothes were scattered all around Jeremy's room as moaning could be heard. Taylor raised up as she ran her fingers down Jeremy's chest. "I love you so much, Taylor." He says as she was moving. "God."

Taylor moaned. "God, Jeremy, I love you too." She says. "Don't talk till we're done."

Jeremy nodded as he brought her down to kiss him. Taylor moaned as she moved faster till she heard a noise that caused her to scream in pain. "Taylor!" He raised up and held her as she held her ears.

"Make it stop!" She cried. "Please."

"I don't hear it, baby, but I'm right here."

She looked up at him with her eyes glowing yellow causing him to be shock. She sighed in relief and laid against Jeremy he didn't move or anything. Jeremy wasn't worried about getting off as Taylor was in pain from whatever she heard and he was going to figure out what type of supernatural she is. He will help her every step of the way.