3

Taylor kept her word. When Tyler walked in to see if she was ready, she just walked by him as she was. Taylor also ignored Jeremy. He wanted to be in love with Vicki knowing he was being used then fine. She will ignore the two all together. Taylor walked by the table that her brother was at. "Taylor."

"Go away, Tyler." She said. "I'm not dealing with you nor anyone. If you want to be a puppet to Vicki Donavan then fine. Just know that girl will be the end of us ever being close like we used to."

Tyler didn't know what to say. He was hurting his sister and never knew. He wouldn't listen to her and now, she doesn't want anything to do with him.
~~~
Taylor arrived at school and Tyler saw his sister walk by. Everyone said hi, but she wouldn't say nothing back. "What's up with your sister?"

"She's mad because I choose to not listen to her about your sister and now I have ruined everything."

"She won't even talk to Jeremy." Matt said. "Elena told me that Taylor ended their friendship because he wanted to be with my sister more."

Tyler sighed as he saw Taylor walking into school. Jeremy saw Taylor and went to speak, but she wouldn't stop. Taylor walked into the bathroom to let some tears out. It was hard for her to act like she wasn't hurting, but yet, she was. "Taylor?"

"Hi, Bon."

"Come here." Bonnie said as Taylor hugged her

"I'm just looking out for them, but they don't want to listen to me." She said.

"They'll learn the hard way. Just give them time to see who was right." Bonnie tells her.

Taylor nodded as she walked out of the bathroom. Jeremy saw the Lockwood girl, but didn't say a word as he didn't want to make her more upset with him then she already is.
~~~
Taylor was walking to practice with a lot on her mind. Elena saw her and had to talk to her. "Taylor." She looked at Elena. "Can you please talk to Jeremy? All he does is talks about you and how he wished that you will..."

"Elena, he doesn't see what I am trying to tell him or my idiot brother about what Vicki is doing." She said. "They ignored me, so their just going to have to learn their lesson or I'm not sticking around them."

Elena nodded as Taylor started to stretch. Taylor was more focused on herself and getting ready for practice that she didn't see her brother watching them. "Man, what's up with you and your sister?" Matt asked.

"She's pissed." Was all Tyler said.

Taylor saw Caroline with a man that confused her. She shrugged as she went back t stretching. When Caroline started practice. Taylor started to focus on the dance. Hearing Elena had to sit out had Taylor wondering if that girl is her friend because this was not the Caroline she knows.
~~~
"Taylor, please answer. I need to talk to my best friend."

Taylor rolled her eyes and deleted the message. She sighed as she started on her homework.
~~~
Game day. The day that Tyler wouldn't stop talking about finally came and Taylor was walking around as everyone was either drunk or high. She heard the game was starting and walked over to the other cheerleaders. "Taylor." She looked at Bonnie. "Ready?"

"Yeah."

They walked out and started cheering. Tyler watched his sister and sighed as she wasn't her usual cheering self. Jeremy saw her and started missing his best friend, but she doesn't like him being around Vicki. He watched her walk away, but didn't do nothing.

"Taylor." She heard Tyler and gave him a look. "Will you listen for a second?'

"If this about giving that dope head a chance then no." She says as she walked away. "She is the reason why I have nothing to do with you or my own best friend till the two of you learn."

Jeremy heard what she had told Tyler and sighed as he walked away. Taylor Lockwood was going to stick to her word. She was going to prove them that Vicki Donavan is a bad influence and she was going to sit back and watch the two boys she cares for see it.