12

Anna saw the Lockwood girl causing her to come up with a plan. Befriend Taylor and her boyfriend just so she can have that journal. She wants her mom back. "Hello." Taylor turned around as did Jeremy to see a girl about their age. "I'm Anna."

"I'm Taylor and this is my boyfriend Jeremy." She introduces as she saw her cousin. "And behind you is my cousin Tommy."

Anna turned and smiled at him. "Are you new?"

"Yeah."

Jeremy and Taylor shared a look before walking away from her. "How about we go back to my house and watch a movie?"

"Anna and Tommy can join. That way, we don't have to have a third wheel."

"Sure."

The couple looked at Tommy as Anna knew that she may have made a mistake because they seem nice. She was going to regret this, especially Taylor, but she wants her mother back and the Gilberts have what she needs to get into that tomb.
~~~
At the Gilberts, Jeremy sat with Taylor on the couch making out with her till they heard someone clearing their throat. They broke apart and saw Damon. "I see you two are enjoying this evening."

"Go away."

"I actually have a question." Damon says. "Taylor, why don't you grab us three a drink while I speak to Tommy and Jeremy."

Taylor nodded as she kissed Jeremy. Jeremy leaned to the side to watch Taylor as she was grabbing them drinks. Elena walked in and stopped seeing Damon playing the game with Jeremy and Tommy. She saw Taylor walking over to them. "Yeah, she pretty hot." She heard Tommy say.

"I find her weird." Jeremy states as he saw Taylor. 'Now your cousin, she's hot."

"Why?" She asked laughing as he pulled her into his laugh. "So, Damon, what's going on?"

"He is looking for the Gilbert journal that I showed you and Tommy." She nodded. "Well, Elena and Damon are asking about that book."

"That's funny. So did Anna." Taylor says causing Elena to go upstairs. She looked at her boyfriend and cousin who shrugged. "Jeremy..."

"Don't ask." He says kissing her.

"Man, let's finish this game."

Taylor laid against Jeremy continued. She wasn't fazed with what was happening, but she will tell Elena eventually that Jeremy will find out and that he will be made at her for compelling his memories away.