Outcome

I wake up, for a moment I didnt remember anything but when I did I relaxed in the warmth of the bed. I lazily turn around expecting Dazai to be elsewhere but instead I bump into his warm body. I realise his shirt's gone and he faces me sleeping. In hurry I try to back off because our faces are so close but Dazai in his sleep moved and trapped me by his hand. It does not stop there though, messy brunette gets himself closer to my body. Im squished against him, worried what will happen once he wakes up and sees me embarrassed next to him.

I struggle to get myself out of his iron hold but eventually relax and accept the situation. In that awkward moment I fall asleep again because the warmth of his body made me sleepy.

The dream, or better to say nightmare, was about a case from the past where I was involved and had to get myself out of it alone. I was taken hostage and mercilessly tortured to spill the information about members of the mafia. I vividly remember the pain they caused to my weak body. I was whole cuffed with iron bars and there was no possibility I could use my ability to break them apart to escape. Starved and thirsty, days passed and no one was coming for me. Time seemed to never pass in the room I was locked in. Tortured for hours over and over again, my voice broke from screaming... and it was all cut off by reality.

Warm hands kept shaking my figure and I woke up to a better part of the day.

"Yuki! Yuki, wake up. It's okay! You're fine, cmon wake up. You're safe, you're safe-"

I cut him off by calling his name and he realised Im finally awake. He stopped the shaking and instead took me for a hug. I couldnt cry, not anymore. The nightmares were so often in my head I spent all my energy to cry for the past. I had embraced the events but it never stopped hunting me.

"Dazai, you can let go of me. Im okay now"

"Eh?! No no, stay like this for some more. You are still shaken up, you're trembling."

He's right, my body gives me away. I embrace him into a hug and squeeze him tight. I notice he smells nice and his hair too. He likely showered before sleep.

"Did you finish the mission?" I ask lowly as my head is leaning on his shoulder.

"Yes, I let you sleep. It happened early in morning and after it was done I came back here for you and decided to sleep here. Gotta say you are cute when you sle- Ahhh!"

I bite soft skin on the shoulder where I'm hugging him to stop him from talking further, knowing fairly well what he wanted to say.

"Good then, we can stop this"

I move away from him and get off the bed.

"Ehh... do you often have nightmares?"

I stop in my step at the question. I turn around and give him a positive answer and he continues to look at me like he's deep in thought.

"I already got used to it anyway" I say before wandering off to pickup my shoes and coat. I refresh in the bathroom and once Im out I see Dazai getting his clothes back on. I watch for a moment as his muscled back disappears under his shirt. It looks hot, seeing a guy slightly naked. A rare opportunity I couldnt pass on.

Once he's done putting most of his clothes back on I find something to do. The trash laying around the rented apartment needs to be cleaned so I put my mind into cleaning. So many bottles and snack bags found their place in plastic trash can.

"Dazai, the job is done right?" I yell the question as we arent in same rooms and he yells back the expected answer.

"Yes, it's done"

"Okay then, until Im called from Ougai don't expect me to answer you however urgent it is.." I say with serious tone and Dazai is silent for a second before he panics.