Papers... crazy papers

It is typical work of an accountant to deal with papers, stacks of them. But this isnt accountant's job nor mine to deal with papers but Ango's. Im just helping him around for the day, or two.

I sigh as I stare at the papers yet to look through until we find all that can fit under same category and store them safely. There's been a small mixup inside the mafia and a paper was needed but it wasnt there where it should be. It took quite some hours to find it under a wrong category so Ango, as a precaution, deciced to take all papers out and go through them again so no one messes up again. Amongside Ango, Im the only executive that is allowed to take a look at what the documents say. Thats brief explaination of what Im doing now.

It's been a week since I got some real mafia work. Dad was sending me on errands to go shopping for Elise or going with Elise out for the festivals or just in general chasing sales at supermarket. I never thought Id do stuff like that for my dad but I guess he requested I do them for myself too. It was a change of scenery for sure. I got to be among people. Elise chan wanted to watch a street performance and after that wanted to go to circus.

I havent heard from Dazai nor Chuuya during that week but also didnt see them at Mafia either when I was going around with Elise. Weird.

I shortly thank god in my mind that I got rid of them.

*knock*

"Hai" Ango replies flatly to the intruder of our peace, silence... and paperwork.

"Yo you two!" Dazai says overjoyed to greet us as he slowly enters the overcrowded room by stacks. He carefuly moves to the center of a free space and talks to us. I, however, dont really look at him.

"Yuki"

I continue to shuffle through papers and do the work. It's interupted once a cup has been placed between my face and the paper im seeing, blocking my job. It's a papercup, likely containing liquid and.. wait... it's cappuccino! I raise my head to look at sweetly smiling Dazai who gets even more sweet after he found out his likely guess for my favourite drink is correct.

I grab the drink and Ango behind the desk speaks up.

"You bought only for her?"

Ango's right, I missed that information.

"I have something else just for her to know as well. That is, if you don't need her help with papers for the night. We'll miss it otherwise heheh"

Dazai's planning something, just in case I can figure it out before he says what it is I check my wrist watch. It's 21:37 'o clock. Likely possible Dazai wants to take me to the festivals that I've seen when I was walking by with Elise chan.

"What holds so much importance than work assigned by boss, Dazai?"

"She'll be back to help you, I just need to lend her for a couple of hours.."

Dazai sweats it over while talking to serious Ango and Im sitting in between two fires.

"Dazai you still didnt ask me if I want to go nor you said what is it about"

"Ah gomene Yuki chan, do you want to go with me somewhere? I promise you'll have fun."

"Sure"

"But Yuki-chan, wont Mori-san be furious you left the work you were assigned to?"

"I'll be back to help you after, I promise. If anything needs to get resolved I'll talk to my father privately and wont drag you into it."

Ango nods in approval to my words and I get up from the floor. Dazai gives me a hand to help me up and I take it, he pulls me up on my feet.