PART-1

Tears fell off your eyes looking at the broken condition of your best friend Min Yoongi. He was always more like a childhood sweetheart to you with whom you had spent a very precious time from your teen years. Looking at him standing at the alley with tears in his eyes and trauma inside his heart was killing you from inside. You wanted to go near him and hug him tight then console him but you weren't having much courage to even move from your place. While all you could think was his happy face before a particular incident from a few minutes back. Which started playing in your head, along with that played all your memories with him from your past times.

Flashback:

Talking from start, you weren't a citizen of Korea, but your father along with your mother use to live here for some business purpose. So you use to visit the same high school as Yoongi and there you guys meet eachother and became friends. While soon after you both got to know that your parents were business partners. From there and then your friendship took a different turn and you both tend to become best friends, as your most of the time was spent together. While somewhere you had a dieheart crush over him or may be it was more than that, but one day he showed up infront of you with a girl calling her as his love interest and claiming her as the most loved person of his life. While still he said that loved you so much as a friend, and you won't ever mind him spending some of his time with his love interest.

You agreed and never complained because you were always happy with his friendship and ofcourse you weren't having any right to complain him about anything more than a friend, you were always supportive towards him. But soon after, that day came when you and your family has to go back to your country. You and Yoongi both were sad and cried in eachother's embrace so you promised him to come back one day and met him again, and spend plenty of quality time.

While time skipped and exactly after six years you came back to Korea in order to meet him and spend some quality time with him. But things had changed alot because the reason of your arrival was Yoongi's wedding with his long time girlfriend Laurie, whom he loved so much.

You were happy for him, so going there you supported him like a great friend. You found your happiness in his happiness like an amazing support person. You went for there wedding shopping with them, you went to keep check on the decoration of the wedding place with him. All in all, you were involoved in Yoongi's wedding even more than himself.

Days were passing and you could see the brightness of his face increasing every second but soon the day came which was ment to be his best but soon turned into the worst one making his brightness turning into dullness, forever.

You were standing near Yoongi on the alley with a smile on your lips, waiting for his bride eyeing the entrance, when suddenly Yoongi spoke up. "Thank you so much Y/n, you literally did so much to make our big day special." You looked at him with a smile. "You know what Yoongi, you don't have to you know why?" "Why?" He asked playfully. "Because you are my sweetheart." He smiled gummily at you, making your heart flatter, while you too smiled at him brightly.

But those smiles didn't lasted long, while everybody waited for bride's arrival almost for half an hour more, making you fell weird. "Wait- I'll go and check why she didn't came yet." Yoongi nodded and you went, reaching inside Laurie's room, your eyes widden as you found the whole room empty. You went towards the washroom to check whether she is inside or not, but the door was unlocked so just by your one push it opened wide. You felt weird and scared so looked around, you could feel your throat getting dry while sweat formed on your forehead.

Suddenly your eyes landed on a sheet of paper lying on the dresser, walking closer you hesitantly picked up that paper in your hand. You started reading it and soon the paper slipped off your hand, you covered your mouth with your hand as tears fell off your eyes. "No- this can't be- how could she-?" After reading the letter only one man crossed your mind, Yoongi. You were afraid about his reaction but you had to go and face him anyways.

Mustering up a lot of courage you walked towards the alley, reaching there with a weak expression you walked towards Yoongi. "Where is Lau-" Before he could say anything further you handed the paper in his hand, then stood far away from him facing your back at him, while tears formed in your eyes once again.

While Yoongi noticed your each and every action then looked at the paper and started reading the letter which was written by Laurie, with a confused expression.

Dear Yoongi,

  I'm sorry! But we can't get married at this particular moment that's why I have to go far away from you for now. Please don't try to search me. I know this was sudden but I had my own reasons, love. I didn't wanted to go trust me but I couldn't stop myself either. I'm sorry again, but I promise I'll surely come back soon. I love you, please don't hate me for this. Remember I cried million times while making this decision and writing this letter to you.

Yours and lonely yours.
Laurie

The paper fell off Yoongi's hands, while he looked at your back and tears started falling off his eyes. He felt as if his world flipped a part, all his happiness and dreams were gone. The reason of his living was gone, the love of his life was gone. Nothing was left for him, moreover he felt embarrassed because his bride literally left him on the alley at there wedding night without even meeting for once. He was  looking down, he couldn't even met his eyes with his parents.

While you slowly turned to look at him, when you found him looking down lifelessly and paper lying on the floor harshly. On the other hand his family looked at him being amazed, his father went and picked up the paper. Reading the letter he felt angry at Laurie but at that point his son was more important and he could see his pain, so he hugged Yoongi tight. While Yoongi breaked down in his arms, you also started crying.

"Sorry- the wedding is canceled due to some personal reasons, thanks for taking out your precious time and we are sorry once again." Yoongi's dad said as he broke the hug, he left along with his wife and slowly the whole place got empty. Only you and Yoongi were left there.

Flashback ends

You were continuously looking at him while he was losted somewhere in his own world. He was feeling as if he had been stabbed millions of time. Love can be this painful the realization hits him hard, he felt he must had something in his life to had such experience. Might be he deserves it or may be god loves to make him suffer like that. He was confused with the experience while his experience was new but true. All his and Laurie's memories were playing infront of his eyes from six and half years, and those memories were making him even more week. He started sobbing which made you even more restless and you couldn't control yourself so you walked towards him quickly.

..to be continued