PART-5

Continue from the previous part..

"Why are you wearing an office attire suddenly?" You asked Yoongi. "Well.. because I'm going to office today." He said while tossing the omelet casually making your eyes go wide. "Really?" You asked with startlation in your voice and he nodded with a smile, so you walked towards him inside the kitchen. "Suddenly? I mean Wow! But what made you change your mind overnight?" You asked as you pour yourself a glass of water.

"You!" He said making you pull out the glass of water from your lips. "Me? How?" You asked being startled while he just smiled secretly and placed the cooked omelet on one of two plates, while one was already made. "Just nothing." He muttered but audible enough for you to hear, then he handed you a plate and took the other one in his hand. Then asked you to walk towards the dinning table.

You to had your breakfast in silence, while you both were thinking about the same incident which took place a while ago. You were confused about you being the reason of him making his mind to start going to his office again. On the hand he was happy about the fact that he was a bit successful in telling you about your influence in  his life, which was taking him to the right direction.

Well, Yoongi was working in his dad's company only and learning things in order to become a great and successful CEO in future. So due his mental condition after his wedding incident, his dad gave him a month off. While today because you were bringing new hopes to his life, gave him motivation. So finally making his mind he got ready to join his office back.

"I'll get going now!" He said after wiping his lips with a napkin then got up, breaking your trance. "Sure! Have a great day." You said and smiled at his enthusiasm. He smiled back and walked towards you, then kissing your forehead he said. "I'll try to come back soon, since you are alone at home I don't want you to feel left out." While your heartbeat increased at his sudden action and word. You didn't know how to react, you were just sitting there being lost while Yoongi chuckled. "Bye!" He said and went away.

Yoongi was working really hard in the office while there was not even a second when your thought didn't crossed his mind, making him smile. While on the other hand you were also thinking about him only being lost in your melody. You started to fall for his actions all again, you were falling for his pretty smile all over again, you were falling for his gestures all over again. Unknowningly! He was all over your mind, you were all over his mind. But somewhere you were scared to fall for him as well, but our heart didn't understand what mind does.

Days were passing bit a quick, as Yoongi got busy with work while you too got yourself engaged into some part time job for now. As you know Yoongi was still not ready to leave alone all over again. You were waiting his parent's arrival so that you could go back to your family and concentrate on your family business. But it wasn't all your truth, because somewhere you were refraining yourself to leave him, because you were getting addicted to him all over again. The way he made you feel everytime was awesome.

While it was a fine evening and you were out with Yoongi, basically enjoying your ice cream date with him. Holding your ice creams in your one hand you both were walking on the street silently, when Yoongi noticed your empty hand and his arge to hold them tight took over him. So smiling he held your hand looked straight while trying to control his smile real hard.

You looked at your hands being startled and then you looked at his face. You could see him looking straight while trying to control his smile, which you  felt adorable also millions of butterflies erupted inside your stomach doing contemporary. You were just looking at him with all your partly fresh feelings for him, didn't even realizing how your ice cream was melting in your hand's warmth.

You were so busy in staring that you didn't even realized when did you bumped with a big man and your whole ice cream fell on him. "What the fuck?" He gasped breaking your trance, you turn to only find a big man. Big in height, big in size and big in anger standing right infront of you fuming in anger. While you found ice cream stucking on his white T-shirt. "I'm sorry sir-" "What sorry huh!? What sorry? Did you know how much did that costed to me??" The man said in loud voice making you close your eyes, while Yoongi came to your defence.

"Sir we said sorry, then what's point shouting like that?" "You- you questioning me back? Huh! Didn't your parents teach you guys manners?" You came in between listening to the man's word and warned him."Sir you can't go on our parents like that." "Oh my god! Kids these days are so shameless. First of all you spoiled my clothes, now talking bad to me." "No sir we didn't had such intentions." Yoongi jumped in between, while you frowned your eyebrows then pushed him behind.

"We told you that was a mistake didn't you get that you grumpy old man?" You asked, while he made an 'O' face. "How dare you, huh! How dare you? Tell me how dare you?" You were literally loosing your braincells so looking here there you spotted ice cream in Yoongi's hands. So taking it from his hand you threw it on his T-shirt again but this it was all intentional.

"Like that!" You said confidently, while Yoongi was sterned by the sudden act of your bravery. While the man was loosing his all in anger and Yoongi could definitely feel the tension raising inside the man and you. He held your hand and told, "Y/N RUN!" He shouted and pulled you with him and started running as fast you could. "Stop you two little brats." Were the man's faint words you heard before disappering.

..to be continued