PART-12 (FINAL)

Continue from the previous part..

Reaching the airport you walked towards the entrance, loosing the track of your lost emotions. All you could think was about Yoongi and Laurie's togetherness which was leading to break you and him forever. But suddenly your trance broke when you heard your name being called out from back. Turning behind you found Yoongi running towards you, making your eyes wide.

Soon he was standing closer to you gasping for air, while you looked at him with a questioning gaze. He finally looked at you and said, "You can't go away like that." You looked at him being suprise at his audacity. "And who are you to stop me?" "Y/n-" "No! Please I'm not at all ready for anything more painful. Let me just go, I had already made a big fool of myself." You said and turned to leave but he held your hand.

"Atleast hear me out Y/n, I beg you." His voice was cracking breaking your heart. Tears fell off your and his eyes. You turned then looked at him and nodding you granted him the permission to speak. "Y/n I don't know what you had thought about me after Laurie came into the scene again, but one thing I had to clear you that you were never a second choice or replacement for me. Neither I had ever tried to take advantage of your feelings. All those moments we wmade with eachother were out of pureness.

Pureness of my feeling towards you, my love towards you. Y/n I swear I was never doing all those things to forget Laurie but my heart was making me do those things. I really love you, I don't know you believe in me or not but I'm truthful to myself here. Now it's your choice to stay or leave." Yoongi said leaving you dumbfounded.

Flashback:

"Where are you going Yoongi?" Laurie asked Yoongi after you left from the hotel's restaurant, while Yoongi simply said, "To look for my Y/n." "Your Y/n? When did she became your Y/n? She was just your best friend right?" Laurie said feeling betrayed, while Yoongi chuckled. "Indeed she was and still is, but now she is my everything to me best friend, guide, reason of happiness, love of my life and everything. " Listening his words Laurie's eyes teared up.

"But we loved eachother Yoongi how could you just leave me like that?" "You aren't suppose to ask such questions Laurie when you were the one responsible for everything. From breaking my heart to leaving me on the aisle. And you know what when you ran away Y/n was the one giving me all strength, motivating me and becoming my happiness." She chuckled sadly.

"You're right Yoongi I was the one who was responsible for what I lost today. Thanks for everything you gave me in past and also please keep on giving all the happiness to your Y/n she deserves it more than anyone. Best of luck!" Laurie said and walked away while Yoongi smiled then receiving a quick call from his mom. He went straight towards the airport to chase you.

Flashback end.

You were looking at him dumbfounded while tears were already flowing down your eyes. Without talking to him you just went out of the crowded port. Finding a bench you sat on it processing all his words. He sat next to you quietly giving you some time, while covering your face with your hand you started sobbing. "Y/n!" He said and panicked then hugged you tight.

The moment you felt his warmth all you could feel was love, making you believe his words even more. You cried even harder. "Please believe me Y/n. I can't see you in pain. Your love doesn't matter anymore what matters is your smile and your happiness. Please do what will make you happy." You broke the hug and looked into his eyes while your hands were resting his chest and his hands were resting on your back.

"Stop being considerate Yoongi. Say if you love me, you want me in your life. Say that you want to be with your whole freaking life. Say that all you want is me and you want me to the biggest part of your life." Your words left him confused while you chuckled at his reaction. Shaking your head you lean closer to his ears.

"I love you Min Yoongi!" You said and kissed his lips leaving him startled to such a point that he almost forgot to respond. But releasing soon he kissed you back with the same softless, care and love. Breaking the kiss after a while he joined your forehead with his. "Thank you so much Y/n." He said.

"No here I'm the one who should be thanking you and saying sorry, because I'm the one who didn't understood your love and doubted your feelings. Still you came for me to give me explanation and be vocal about your feelings to the extent that no one could ever be in my eyes." You said and looked down as a few tears formed in your eyes. While Yoongi held your face and made you look in his eyes.

"You're wrong Y/n, you're wrong. Because I know how might you have felt when Laurie came suddenly and kissed me and just before that night you gave me your everything. Then why could you not feel like that? So I had to come to you and tell you those things. It was indeed my duty to tell you that I love you and I would keep telling you untill I die." "Shush!" You covered his mouth with your fingers. "Don't!" You said, he smiled and kissed your fingers.

"Yoongi I want to grow old with you." You kept your wish infront of him, as you placed your ear over his heart to hear his heartbeat, which were no doubt risen up making him smile at the feeling and your words at the same time. "And for that you have to marry me." You looked him and smiled that how perfectly he can read you and your wishing. "I would love to get married to you." You said and hugged him tight.

The end!

_________________________________________

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE TO THIS BOOK!♡