PART-7

Continue from the previous part..

You and Yoongi were standing right infront of the entrance of the Lotte World as you both were waiting eagerly for your turn to get inside. Soon getting the chance you both went inside while a big smiled formed on your lips as all your old memories were playing in your head.

"Wow! I just can't believe I'm here after ages, also look how it has changed a lot and had turned even more prettier." You told Yoongi with stars in your eyes while he agreed happily. "I know right! Let's just go and hop on our favorite rides." "Absolutely yes." You said and excited ran towards one of those rides in the outdoor area of adventure park. You enjoyed two three not so scary rides where Yoongi was sitting with you everytime, enjoying with you. But the moment your eyes landed on Lotte World's most adventurous ride you jumped in excitement. While gazing at Yoongi a crazy idea stucked inside your head, so your mouth word up. "Wow! Yoongi let's go for that ride." You said while pointing at a large and pulse- pondering rollar coaster ride named Atlantis.

Yoongi's eyes widden out of shock, he started moving his head in denial. "Y-y/n l-let's go for some sane ride. This is- this is no fun." He stuttered hard while you smirked and looked at him while keeping your hands on your hips. "Why Yoongi are you by any chance scared?" "Scared? Huh! Scared and me, no way. I was just trying to save you from getting an heart attack but if you don't care about yourself then why would I really care. Come let's go then." He said and walked first, you chuckled at his words then muttered. "Dramatic Yoongi!" While he muttered. "Tortuous Y/n!"

Reaching infront of the big ride you smiled widely while Yoongi gulped hard. "Come what are you waiting for let's go inside quickly." You held his hand and took him inside, while he dramatically looked towards the sky then murmured. "God if I died today then remembered she would be the one responsible for the loss." The moment ride begin and the moment it ended Yoongi was sitting like a scared cat and screaming like a kid almost breaking your ears. While you got double fun by the ride and dramatism of Yoongi.

Like this you enjoyed alot more rides from out then you went to have the indoor fun. You wanted to do ice skating, so entering there with him you tried to skate on ice but fall down. When you heard Yoongi laughing at you, your eyes widden in anger. You pulled out your hand gloves out of your hands then throws it right on his face, he looked at your angry face and tried to stop laughing but failed. "What? Stop laughing and help me to stand." You whinned. "Okay okay!" He walked to you and gave you his hand while you tried to get up but couldn't stand, he laughed again.

"Look, that's why I everytime tell you to eat less." "Yoongiii!" You left his hand and turned then to look otherside. "Okay! Sorry. Now get up!" He said and again came infront of you then gave you his hand, while an idea stuck in your mind again. You gave your hand in his and he started pulling you up but instead you pulled Yoongi down but he fell on you and you started laughing hard. You were so busy in laughing that you didn't even realized that he had fallen on you and was staring at you like no tomorrow, feeling millions of butterflies inside his stomach.

Unknowningly his hand went towards your face caressing your cheeks lightly, making you look at him feeling all shy. You looked away and cleared your throat. "Yoongi get up people are looking at us." "Let them just." He was still lost, while you felt embarrassed. "Yoongi please! People are looking at us." He just smiled and moved his head in a no, when again an idea stuck to your head you shouted. "Yoongi your dad!" He immediately came out of his trance and got up from you then looked here and there. "Where?" "In your fear." You said and you finally stood up with help of a fence, while understanding your words his eyes widden.

"You are so cunning. Come I'll teach you how to do ice skating." He came closer to you and held your hand then helped you to skate. You both were enjoying skating with hand in hand and clicked pictures. Watching few animated movies you came out to click more pictures and there you found a famous spot for clicking picture called Camelot Carousel. There one could rent school uniform and get pictures clicked. "Yoongi let's go for it." He nodded and renting on the uniforms you both came after changing then smiled looking at eachother.

All your old memories were playing infront of your eyes, making you two smile wholeheartedly. "Yoongi I miss us being in school and staying together always. I miss everything about us from our teens." You said while a tint of pain could be seen in your eyes, while he held your face in his palms. "But we are still together and forever will." He said in assuring manner, but you looked down as a tear left your eyes. You knew really well that your happiness will not last long because one day Laurie will definitely come back. You knew that in past Yoongi had always choosen Laurie over you and you knew that again if the same situation will come he would definitely choose her.

You just nodded your head and got rid of your tears harshly. "You won't understand that right now Yoongi, you will not. Anyways! Leave it. Let's click few more pictures, then will go back." You both clicked heartful pictures in thousands of poses, forgetting your pain ones again. Then after getting youself change you both ate food in one of the best restaurants of Lotte World. Then on the way back to your ride you slept, on the other hand Yoongi was really happy and relaxed looking at your peacefully sleeping figure.

..to be continued