PART-4

Continue from the previous part..

"Where are you going right now?" Yoongi asked while you held your thumb pointing the stairs. "Upstairs inside my room. Why?" He smiled and said. "Well I had planned a movie night for both of us." You blinked your eyes multiple times. "Okay! Let's go for it then." He smiled widely at you. "This way Ma'am!" He said leading you the way towards the couch in the drawing room.

There you found a warm duvet place on the couch, a bowl of popcorn and a few cans of beer placed on the round table, then you found a movie put on pause on the television. You went and sat on the couch while Yoongi sat next to you. "Shall I start?" Yoongi asked and you nodded. "Sure." Listening to your words he resumed the movie with the help of a remote. Then he handed you a can of beer and took one for himself.

Yoongi knew it really well that you were a big fan of romcoms, so he choosed one for this movie night. Indeed you were enjoying it a lot, your every shot of laugh was like serotonin to him. He was searching for his happiness in your happiness and looking at you being happy was somewhere boosting up his losted faith and interest in love.

While watching the movie he was looking at you every now and then, and he could definitely see your beautiful features and underneath that found your amance tiredness. He felt a little bad for you and regreted his decision of conducting a movie night the same day you arrived back. You had yawned bit a plenty of times till now, meanwhile his eyes landed on the duvet which was kept the otherside where you were sitting.

He bend closer to you, breaking your concentration from the movie. You looked at him he was looking you straight in your eyes, erupting millions of butterflies inside your stomach. "Yoo-ngi!" Was the only word you managed to let out of your mouth when suddenly he picked up the duvet from the side, then quickly sat straight.

"Actually I was trying to get my hands on this duvet." He said while looking down, while you felt sad or relieved you didn't even know. "Oh! I thought-" "You thought?" He quickly looked up at you. "Well nothing." This time you looked down. "Oh!" Yoongi could see a bit of awkwardness between you two. Which was never your thing being best friends, so to cover that up he quickly changed the topic.

"I see you are really enjoying the movie but tired as well. Aren't you?" He asked while keeping his hand on your shoulder, you looked at him and nodded your head then smiled lightly. "Come here!" He stretched his arms towards you and asked you to come in his arms, you felt your cheeks heating up. "What happened Y/n come, you look really tired lie on my chest you'll fell better." He again said with a genuine smile. You crawled towards him and then went and lied down on his chest  as he made space between his legs for you sit comfortably. He covered both of you with that duvet, making you feel all his warmth he carried for you at this point and forever.

His hands were wrapped around your body while watching the movie, the kind of warmth he was getting from you at this particular time was preciously infinite to him. All those make- outs with Laurie were getting meaningless at this particular time. On the hand you were tired enough so you didn't even know when did you slept in his arms. While he was also lost in his thoughts when he suddenly heard your tiny tired snores making him look at you and smile. Kissing the top of your head he paused the movie and turned on the off button with the help of the remote. Then slept on the same position slitly adjusting himself a bit to make it quiet a more comfortable for you two.

The next morning you woke up only to found yourself in his arms, facing him. It would be wrong if you say that you didn't felt comfort and warmth of him the whole night, and this was your best and stress less sleep of your life. You didn't wished to get up so stayed like that for a bit more enjoying his warmth, unknowningly tears formed in your eyes but before they could ever fall you harshly wiped them off. Then looked up at him to find awake already and smiling while looking at you litely.

"You wake up?" He said in his morning voice which was enough to give you chills all over your body, while you just choose to nod he smiled litely. "Did you sleep well?" "Yes!" You replied this time. "Great!" For some reason you both were just looking in eachother's eyes without even realizing anything. Somewhere for the first time you didn't know what to talk further. But soon feeling the pressure on your bladder you felt an urge to use washroom and releasing your own act of falling in his deep eyes you got up over his body.

"I-I'll go and use the washroom." He nodded with a smile and you left while he was having a really different feelings for his best friend or the childhood sweetheart for the very first time or may be some old and burried emotions were starting to pull out all over again. All he could only think about was your both's childhood memories and the new ones which he started to pull with you ones again. While his feeling were reflecting on his face with the help of some slit blush on his cheek and the pretty smile.

He could smell your scent all over his body and the duvet making him smile brighter than the sun once again. Giving all his happiness back and leading him to live his life all over again with a new and beautiful beginning. While getting up he went to get ready as well and soon he came back all dressed in a black office attire. Going inside the kitchen he prepared the breakfast meanwhile you came back after taking a bath and you found Yoongi in the kitchen working wearing an apron over a black suit. You confusingly went towards him and asked.

"Why are you wearing an office attire suddenly?" "Well.. because I'm going to office today." He said while tossing the omelet casually making your eyes go wide. "Really?" You asked with startlation in your voice and he nodded with a smile, so you walked towards him inside the kitchen.

..to be continued