PART-3

Continue from the previous part..

"Y/n you're going? Suddenly?" Yoongi said to you as you were packing your clothes to go back to your country. While you looked at him and smiled. "You look really fine now, also father called me I guess he has some important work for me." Yoongi looked disappointed by your words.  "I know but still-" "Alright I'll go and come back with in a week, I promise. Is that fine with you?" He smiled and nodded his head like a kid, you smiled back. You knew he still needs care and help while you were ready to it as a best friend. He turned to go out and you looked down to continue your packing but he halted his steps for a second. "Y/n I'll miss you." His words made you look at him, while you felt your heart getting heavy. Rather you just smiled at him and continued packing as he walked out finally.

Time was running a bit quick, while you got busy with your work but for some unknown reason Yoongi was waiting for you to come back soon. There were uncertain kind of strings joined with you that were making him miss you while he didn't really missed or thought about Laurie in the meantime. Two people gave him promises but the one he believed most was your promise. He knew that may be Laurie's not going to fulfill her promise but you won't lie to him at all, his heart knew it really well.

"I miss you so much Y/n come back soon." He said while staring at his and your picture in his phone. Even he didn't know what was happening with him but he just wanted to go with the flow, slowly his mind and heart's thoughts about Laurie were getting replaced by your thoughts. He was spending his days and nights waiting for you. Since childhood you had a really special place in his life, which was always something like more than friend with you but his relationship with Laurie always use to act as a barrier and a blindfold on his eyes, but slowly he was getting a clearer view.

While soon you came back from your country and reaching his house you rang the bell. Soon the door opened only to make you feel two hands wrapping around you and hugging you tight make you feel things inside your heart. You smiled as the releasation hits you that the person was non other than Yoongi.

"I missed you so much Y/n. Literally you don't know how did I spend these days without you. I had already spend a big part of my life without you but for some unknown reason I don't want to spend rest of my life without you. I'm sorry I'm talking to much but this how I felt all these times without you." He said while breaking the hug he was himself unaware what he really said, while you couldn't believe on his words. "You really did?" "I did." He smiled and held your hand then pulled you inside the house closing the door behind. You were just looking at your and his hands which were bound together. You smiled on the thought that how beautiful they looked together, also you felt your heart beating once again seeing him smiling, but you confused about him missing you suddenly so hard. What was going inside his heart was difficult to read.

But you walked behind him then he made you sit at the couch and sat next to you. Yoongi looked in your eyes with something really different and precious in his eyes, which you nearly failed to understand as always. Did he was taking you as an option for himself, the fear started growing inside you. "I missed you so much." He whispered giving you chills down your spine, his this sight was so new to you. His sudden act of missing you at this level was somewhere making you doubt at your own senses and him as well.

"Why would you miss me like that Yoongi? Why would you?" You asked while he looked at you in confusion. "I-I  don't know but I just did every second when you were far away. May be because you're my best friend." He smiled plainly while you somewhere felt a bit disappointed by his words but still smiled at him, then looked down. "Ofcourse friends." "Okay! Leave all these things Y/n you might be really tired right now, let me bring some water for you then will make you your favourite food." He said changing the topic while you nodded your head.

Your went to your room and unpacking your stuff you got changed into something comfortable. You again came down to only get welcomed with the sweet aroma of your favourite food made by Yoongi. You smiled and walked in the kitchen, you found him cooking really efficiently.  "You came." He said while diverting his attention at you for once then gave back all his attention back to food. "Yes and I must say that the aroma of the food is worth everything." You said and he smiled at your compliment. "Go and sit at the table I'll bring the food quickly."

In sometime he came with the food then you asked him. "Where are your mom dad?" "They had gone out of the country for some of there personal business, they told." You made an 'o' face, while he served you the food and sat next to you, serving himself. "When will they come back?" You said while putting some food inside your mouth. "Don't know may be a few weeks." "Hm! Well I loved the food. You cooks really well. Why were you hiding this talent of yours from long?" You asked while putting more food inside your mouth.

"Well thanks for the compliment also I didn't felt like cooking from quite a long time but when we both are alone here so someone has to cook, so I did." He said while chewing on his food. "Oh! Thank you so much." "You don't have to thank me though." He smiled widely showing his gummy smile melting your heart. "Did he really moved on or he is just acting infront of me so that I could stop taking his tension?" You questioned yourself while looking at him chewing at his food.

You helped him washing the dishing and wrapping up the kitchen. "Good night Yoongi." You told him and turned to leave but before you could even move he held your hand then made you turn to look at him. Your heart skipped beats making you feel sick inside the stomach. He was looking inside your eyes with something really new and intense emotions, which were still unknown to him while your gaze was more like questioning.

"Where are you going right now?" Yoongi asked while you held your thumb pointing the stairs. "Upstairs inside my room. Why?" He smiled and said. "Well I had planned a movie night for both of us." You blinked your eyes multiple times. "Okay! Let's go for it then."

..to be continued