Chapter 1: In a hotel bar

A/n: So, this idea came to mind when I saw Sebastian as Tommy Lee and thought he looked really hot. However, Tommy is not a good person so it's gonna be Bucky instead :) I hope you enjoy

"Okay, stay safe honey!" your mom called out to you as you made your way to the gate to get on the plane. You're visiting your friend, Wanda, in New York for the summer. You're flying in from LA, so it's sure to be a long flight.

As you boarded the plane and took your seat next to a younger girl who looked to be in her teens. She was watching TikTok, and you decided to as well. You put in your airpods and started scrolling. You saw a video about how Vibranium is playing in New York city for the summer. You have listened to some of their songs, and they're pretty good. They're lead singer, Bucky Barnes, isn't bad looking, either. But You know of his reputation as a playboy. Besides, he's this famous rock star! No way the two of you would cross paths.

You sighed and looked out the window, admiring the clouds below.

It wasn't long before sleep took over you.

You got startled awake by the plane landing. You've made it to New York. You yawned before grabbing your bags from the storage above and walking down the aisle behind a bunch of other people.

It was night time. Which means that unfortunately, you will not be seeing Wanda until tomorrow morning. You took a taxi to your hotel. You admired the city streets, it looked so beautiful. Once you got out of the taxi, you checked into the hotel at the front desk and made your way to your room.

You noticed that there were a ton of people wearing Vibranium merch, while holding signs that mainly said 'I love you Bucky!' in bold letters drawn in sharpie. They were all clearly coming back from a concert.

Once you got in your room, you flopped on the comfortable bed. You looked out the window, at the city below. The buildings were illuminated and the cars were lighting up the streets as they drove.

You decided to go down to the hotel bar and get a drink.

The bar was surprisingly quiet and empty. You got on the bar stool and ordered a drink. You ordered a whiskey.

As you were mindlessly watching the football game that was playing on the TV behind the bar, you felt a presence next to you. From the corner of your eye, you could see a tattooed arm on top of the bar.

The man cleared his throat. The bartender looked at him with raised eyebrows, a shocked look on his face. The man chuckled. "Vodka. Straight." he ordered. 'Who the fuck orders straight vodka?' you thought, scrunching your nose in distaste. The man looked over at you minding your own business as if he wasn't standing right next to you. You were very beautiful, and innocent looking. Someone he could see himself settling down with.

He needed to talk to you. So, he tapped you on your shoulder.

You looked up at him with a hum, and right away, you noticed who it was.

James "Bucky" Barnes, the lead singer of the band Vibranium. Holy shit. He looks even hotter in person. Tattoos littered his body, piercings everywhere, jet black hair, a metal chain around his neck.

"Um...yes?" you squeaked.

"I noticed you as soon as I walked in here." That was a lie, but whatever.

You nodded. "Okay." you said, turning back to your phone. As hot as he is, you knew better than to get involved with a man like him. Knowing he'll just dump you for another girl as soon as he gets what he wants.
Bucky furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Why did you turn away? Usually women throw themselves at him. Do you know who he is?

He spoke up again,

"I'm the lead singer of Vibranium."

"I know." you replied, not even looking up from your phone.

He was extremely confused. There's no way you don't like him even a little bit. "What're you doing in New York?" he asked.

"Visiting my friend. How do you know I'm not from here?" you asked with furrowed eyebrows, kind of concerned.

"You just look like you're visiting. Where are you from?"

"LA." You don't even know why you're telling him this.

Bucky nodded, "Nice. So am I. Just visiting as well, but I actually was raised here in Brooklyn." Now he doesn't know why he's telling you this.

Once your drink arrives, you sip it down fast, ignoring the burning sensation in your throat as you tossed some cash on the bar and booked it to the elevator.

"What!" Bucky called after you, but you had already disappeared into the elevator.

He huffed in frustration. He wants you, and he gets what he wants. He's not going to give up this easily.