Chapter One

"Hina come on, wake up." I hear my brother saying as he shakes me awake.

"Wha?" I say groggily as I rub my eyes.

"You slept through your alarm. We have to leave in half an hour."

After hearing that I jolted up, grabbed my alarm clock, and checked it. Fuck. I quickly rip off the sheets and jump out of bed.

"Thanks Zuzu." I say with a smile.

"Mhm, of course Hina. Anytime." He says, smiling back.

He then leaves and lets me get dressed. I then get dressed into a school uniform consisting of a white polo shirt and a mini pleated navy blue skirt. I added two inch closed toed chunky heels, golden hoop earrings, and the school sweatshirt which was cream colored with the school insignia embroidered on the side. I then put my olive green hair into a messy bun and went downstairs.

"Morning Hina." Mom says as she sets down an omelette in front of Izuku.

"Morning mom. How'd you sleep?" I asked as I sat next to Izuku.

"I slept fine. What about you?" She says as she walks over to the toaster and pulls out a piece of toast.

"Ehh I slept alright." I say as she butters the piece of toast and hands it to me.

"So not very much I take it." She asks as she leans over the counter and talks to me while Izuku eats.

"Yeah. Not really." I say as I start to eat the toast.

"Alright. Well, make sure that you don't drift off to sleep in the middle of class again. I don't need to hear your teachers telling me that you were sleeping during any of their lessons again." She says as she takes Izuku and my plates.

Izuku reaches out his hand and pulls his backpack towards him with the telekinesis quirk he had gotten from our mother. God he's so lucky. I wish I had a quirk. I say to myself as I walk over to my backpack and grab it.

"Oh and Hina, don't forget, you have work today." She yells from the kitchen as Izuku and I walk out the door.

Dammit. Do I really have to go to work today? I already have to deal with all sorts of other assholes. I shiver as I start to think of the people at school that I might have to deal with.

"Hina, what's wrong?" Izuku asks me.

He had seen the nervousness on my face making him worried. No Hina. You can't do this. You can't make him feel this way. Just man the fuck up.

"Nothing Zuzu. I'm fine." I say getting rid of my worried expression and replacing it with a smile.

"You sure?" He asks in a disbelieving tone.

"I'm sure." I respond with a light chuckle.

He's so sweet. How did I end up so lucky to have a little brother like him? My thoughts were cut short when I heard somebody coming up from behind us. I whirl my head around to see none other than Katsuki Bakugou. His crimson red eyes staring daggers at me and his light blonde hair sticking straight up. It was almost as explosive as his quirk. My smile instantly faded and I was on high alert. Bakugou was terrifying. Although he was always nice to my brother, he couldn't stand me. Most people thought I was a freak for not having a quirk.

"Hey Izuku." Bakugou said while he shot Izuku a soft smile.

He then turned to face me and the slight smile that he had given my brother was now completely gone.

"Hi." He said with anger in his voice.

Sadly it was only enough anger for me to notice. Izuku just smiled at Bakugou and I. I had no choice other than to be nice to Bakugou. I didn't want to hurt my brother.

"Hi" I responded quickly, averting my gaze away from Bakugou.

"Hey Zuzu, I think I'm gonna leave and head for my school. You'll be fine getting to your school right?" I state, wanting to leave as quickly as possible now that Bakugou was here.

"Yeah. Besides, I have Kacchan here with me." Izuku says with his usual smile.

"Okay coo-" I got cut off by Bakugou chiming in.

"Actually Izuku, if you don't mind, I think I'd like to walk Hina over to her school. I'll be back in time for school. I mean, it does start a bit later. Plus I can always run a bit if I have to." Bakugou says to Izuku.

No no no no no. Not today. Please Bakugou. I just want to be left alone. I start shaking my head trying to tell Izuku no but unfortunately, he doesn't see it.

"Of course Kacchan. Thanks for taking care of her for me." Izuku says as Bakugou grips my arm and we start walking towards the direction of my school.