p r o l o g u e

Love.

Love is a profoundly tender, passionate feeling toward another person. Love is peaceful, never harmful in anyway. Love is sweet, affectionate, lustful, and is never selfish. Love is crazy and sane at the same time. Love is something that can make you feel protected but then lonely and vulnerable at the exact same time.

When you're in love, all you can do is think about that one person. That one person that drives you crazy in every possible way. That one person that can give you butterflies in your stomach every time you see or talk to them. That one person that has flaws that you see as perfection, they could never do bad in your eyes.

Once you fall in love, you learn as a person. You learn how to handle so many emotions, you learn how to put someone before yourself, you learn how make sacrifices, you learn how to deal with heart wrenching pain once you lose the one you love the most. Love is one giant lesson.

Love changes you as a person also. Love, somehow, makes you stronger, mature, forgiving, graceful, kind, passionate, and tender. I could go on and on about how love changes you but I would have you here for the entire day.

And for those who hasn't experienced love yet, I want you to remember this when you do meet that's special person.

One day, you're going to meet this person who drives you absolutely crazy and makes you the happiest person in the world. And when you do, you're going to notice this change in your life.

Your soulmate is not someone that comes into your life peacefully. It is who comes to make you question things, who changes your reality, somebody that marks a before and after in your life. It is not the human being everyone has idealized but an ordinary person, who manages to revolutionize your world in a second.

But when you love a person, you want the best for them. You suddenly realize you can not be selfish anymore, that is only hurting yourself be seeing them in pain.

That is what I did, I let go of Aubrey because it was the best thing for her. Of course it hurt but I knew she was happy and safe away from me. Away from me so she can start her adult life over again without having to worry about my criminal lifestyle. Letting her go was the best and worse thing I have ever done.

Best because-well-she was happy. She was back with her family, her friends, she had finally gained her life back. She was safe and with the people she loved. She was happy and that was all that matters to me.

Worse because I had to go on with my life without her while she doesn't remember a single thing about me. Knowing she could never remember me again, the memories we made together, was the most painful thing to live with.

But you know what they say.

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.

_________________________

C A S T L I S T

Aubrey Vasquez- Nina Dobrev

Jason McCann- Justin Bieber

Nolan Patterson- Nolan Funk

Carla Vasquez- Jasmine Villegas

Jenny- Willa Holland

Leah- Candice Accola

Kyle- Paul Wesley

David- Ian Somerhalder

Alex McCann- Paul Walker

Candice Leer- Kaylee DeFer

Amber Vasquez- Shelly Hennig

Nick Flores- Jake T Austin

Carlos Vasquez- Tyler Posey

Danny Vasquez- Michael Trevino

Rene Vasquez- Alyssa Milano

Michael Vasquez- Joe Manganiello

S O N G F O R B O O K

Someone New- Banks

_________________________

June 12, 2015

If you have not read Taken yet, I highly suggest you do before reading this book. Just so you won't you be confused on who's who and what happened in the first book.

In the first book, we had trouble reaching the comment limit for an update. So if you can please, please, please comment so that I could update for all you beautiful loves!! You guys have no idea how excited I am from this book.

I love you guys, justinslover69