f o u r

80 votes and 50 comments

[ N O L A N ]

'Bust A Move' by Young MC blasted through out the frat house. Neon every thing surrounded the house, at least four black lights in each room to make everything glow. Paint was thrown on bodies, bright clothes were worn, teeth shined because of the lights, and cups shined because of the bright colors. Everybody was here. From college seniors to high school seniors, college freshman to high school freshman, college graduates, and people from different schools that are about two hours away from Los Angeles.

Bodies grinded on each other, couples made out and practically had sex on the dance floor, drinks were being poured and downed, the strong smell of smoke and weed enveloped the entire house, the music boomed with the loud music that was being played. People laughed, smiled, slurred, stumbled, danced, kissed, drank, smoked, and passed out on the front lawn.

It was awesome.

I stood on the stair balcony, looking down at all the people enjoying the party I was throwing. I leaned over the rail and saw so many people having fun, I was finally proud to be Nolan Patterson for the first time in my life. I was a quarter back on the college football team, everybody knew who I was, girls were practically throwing themselves at me, I just got a job at my uncles practice, and here I am throwing the party of the year.

I held a pink, see-through cup in my hand that was filled with some lemonade mixer Kenny Buller bought. I brought the cup to my lips and sipped from the cup, already buzzed and trying not to get to drunk tonight. The burning symptom of vodka burned down my throat as the lemonade bursted my taste buds. I cringed at how much alcohol was in this drink and shook my head in disgust.

I felt an arm go around my shoulders and immediately recognized the horrible stench that was right next to me. My older brother Leo. "This is an amazing party little bro." Leo slurred, his breath that smelt like pure alcohol surrounded me.

I smirked and looked around the downstairs area, ignoring my brothers awful scent and only focusing on my party. "I know right? Leo at least six hundred people are here. It's crazy man." I chuckled and took another drink from my plastic cup.

"I know Nolan. Just to think, a year ago you were this booking loving nerd and now look at you, you're the most popular guy here." Leo stuttered, his eyes drifting away as he smiled dreamily.

I smiled and nodded my head, Leo was right. A year ago, nobody knew my name. And if they did know my name, I was either known as Leo Patterson's little brother or the science kid. Now I'm Nolan Patterson, hottest and most popular guy in school. "Yeah, I know..." I trailed off, looking around the room with a smile on my face.

"Great party Nolan." Carlos, Aubrey's older brother and my older brothers best friend, came up to me with a giant smile on his face and a drink in his hand.

"Thanks bro," I fist pumped with him "I'm glad you can make it." I smiled and leaned my back against the railing to talk more with him as my brother continued to look down on the party.

"Have you seen Kyle or David? They were suppose to come with Aubrey." Carlos sighed with worry in his eyes. My eyes widen and my mouth gaped open. My stomach fell to the ground and my throat became dry. No way. No, she wouldn't. She wouldn't come to my party. I invited her but I didn't think she would come. I did not think Aubrey Vasquez, the girl of my dreams, would even look at the invitation I sent her.

"S-S-She's coming?" I asked, gulping while my palms became sweaty.

Carlos nodded his head and stuck his phone in his pocket "Yeah, she was suppose to be here about fifteen minutes ago but I haven't heard or seen her yet."