Chapter 4: I have to get ready.

(The image above is a reference of what he would look like using Gacha Club and Picsart.)

Dear Diary, what was I wearing and what did I do?

I went up to my room, trying not to break into tears. I took a deep breath and made up my mind. As I went through my closet, I found my favorite medium grey sweater that was 3 sizes too big, a white collared shirt, a pastel blue skirt that only reached to the middle of my thighs, and my thigh-high white stockings, which rolled down my legs a little due to my chunky shape. I put it all on, smiling as I looked at my outfit.

I sighed, putting on some stocking adhesive, making it so my stockings stayed on my legs. I went over to my vanity mirror and put on some silver studs. I went through my makeup drawers and chose an eye shadow palette with softer colors, and shimmer colors.

Putting on a bit of concealer on my jawline, under-eyes, chin, eyelids, forehead, and the corners under my nose and blending it out, I put on some blush and a bit of highlighter, a bit of pastel pink shimmer on my eyelids with a bit of smudged brown eye-liner to make my eyes seem bigger, a light nude rose color onto my lips, and some brown mascara to make my eye-lashes seem longer.

Normally, I wear makeup to feel nice, but today, I was wearing it for another reason as well. If the King wanted to see his son, he would see him wearing makeup.

After putting some contour under my jaw, I cleaned up my mess, got out my quick-drying nail polishes, put on a bitter-tasting bottom coat so I didn't chew my nails, and then a grey-blue color on each nail, and black onto my middle fingers. When it dried, I added a clear glossy coat, along with another coat of bitter-tasting polish, and smiled.

I brushed my hair, added a little flower hair clip, and looked in my full-size mirror. I felt nice and put on my Blue Sneakers with a Teddy Bear embellishment.

After putting a matching red sweater with a faux white collar on Fern over their harness, and grabbing my phone, I got ready to go, realizing today would be exhausting.